Killing Time

(Sorry if words are spelled wrong) (Sorry It's late, I promise I love you all very much)

(Warning: Lots of swearing)

Tick's P.O.V.

Wednesday - Present Time: 2:38am

I was sitting outside, with my hands neatly shoved into both sides of my coat. It was raining and the wind had picked up quite a bit, causing my white hair to chase after it.

I was standing outside of the hotel Erza and her friends were checked into. Room 221B was hers, the receptionist had told me a few hours ago.

I didn't know why I was here, standing, staring at the window I knew belonged to the woman who would most likely be the death of me.

Maybe, just maybe, part of me thought of reversing the spell.

Giving her back the memories she'd lost because of...

There's no excuse.

I may have been ordered to do so, but that doesn't quite cut it. In the end, it was my choice wether I wanted to do it or not.

It was cold. The wind had seeped into my bones over an hour ago, but I couldn't bring myself to move from this position. I shivered from it, feeling every inch of my rain soaked skin.

I'm not a good person. I couldn't give a damn if Erza got her memory back or not. The only reason I'm here is because it's better than the guild hall.

After today... I needed a break from that place. I needed a break from Asmodai.

Maybe that's why I was here, at this crappy hotel. Waiting for something- anything- to make sense to me.

Hell, I don't even know who I am.

Guess that's two of us; ain't it, Erza Scarlet?

Three Days Ago

Saturday Morning: 10:13am

"Welcome back," I said sarcastically as Eito and Samuel entered the rendevuz.

It was a run-down barn on the outskirts of town; the roof could hardly be considered anything more than a barred view of the sky, and The wood was so old it had rotted from a brilliant beige to a dusty, aged gray.

"We got ourselves a bit a' company," Samuel announced as he placed a body in a rickety old wooden chair.

The head of the person was covered with a bag, shielding whoever it was from my sights. I could only assume it was a woman because of the body and atire.

"Has Asmodai told you our orders?" Eito asked as he came closer.

I raised an eyebrow, "Only that I'm supposed to erase someone's memories after an interrogation,"

"Rightly so. However," He bat an eye at the limp body, "This is the kind of interrogation you're not so fond of. Perhaps you'll wait outside?"

"Asmodai ordered you both to torture her for information?" I gave a small laugh, "Whoever that is must be pretty damn important."

"Samuel's the one who does the... You get it. I'm just here to ask the questions," Eito sighed and crossed his arms, "I don't know what I've gotten myself into, Tick."

I made my way towards the door, taking the opportunity to leave before things got... Bloody.

"I guess a man will bend to a break for his daughter," I told him as the door creaked open and shut behind me.

What an ugly task.

I lingered for a bit, listening to Samuel prepare his tools and Eito tie the woman to the chair.