The Game Completes {Pt. 3}

Erza's P.O.V.

"I'm not even slightly embarrassed. I played well that day and I'm not ashamed of the measures that were taken. Even so," I paused, shifting my eyes to meet Gray's, "I have far more intimate outfits than the ones I presented at the games."

Jellal turned a hot red. I couldn't help but watch with a smirk. He thought he was going to get through this game without loosing an ounce of dignity. How foolish to assume.

"That's one hell of a fact to admit in front of your boyfriend," Gray chuckled along with Natsu. I noticed Juvia and Lucy had gone red as well. I guess Natsu, Gray, and I are more comfortable around each other than the others.

"Well," Jellal started before taking a second to swallow, "You want... Details?"

'I'm dying to hear this one, Jellal,' I told him directly, keeping my eyes on him.

'I wish I didn't have to answer this. I don't want to speak to the others about you in this way,' He replied anxiously as he folded his hands. His knuckles turned white, and I knew he was definitely scared.

"That's what I said, didn't I?" Gray grinned towards Jellal.

'Don't worry about it,' I assured him, 'Do you think you're the first guy to talk about me like that? At least I'm comfortable with you being the one saying it,'

He shot me a look that illustrated that I had used the wrong words.

'Sorry,' I mumbled as he returned his attention to Gray.

"If I must... Then I'd have to illustrate my thoughts by each category given at the games?" He timidly inquired. He was so jittery I thought he might faint on the spot.

"Sure," Gray nodded, leaning back in his seat to hear Jellal's response. 

Jellal probably could've gotten away with saying much less if he hadn't asked that. To be fair, he probably hasn't played this game in years. Then again, maybe he never actually played the game before this.

He took a few deep breaths. He looked like he was getting warmed up to fight someone, not like he was playing a game.

"The first theme I didn't even pay attention to until I saw Erza enter the arena. If I remember correctly, the category was swimsuits or something inappropriate like that..." He trailed of nervously and bit his lip, "My first reaction to that was..."

He did it again. What's with him suddenly biting his lip? He never used to do it before, and now that's the second time today he's done it. Why was I so concerned by this...

"Come'on," Natsu laughed, "It's not like it's some big secret anymore,"

"My first reaction to that was to cover her. I didn't want that entire arena of men looking at her like some kind of object..." Jellal looked down at his lap, refusing to meet anyone's eyes with his own.

"That's romantic," Lucy commented with a light-hearted smile.

"Eventually I had to accept that it was going to happen. So, I sat back and watched how things turned out..." He spoke so quietly, it was obvious he didn't want to continue.

"Speak up, man! I can barely hear you over here," Natsu called from the fridge across the room. When did he even get up?

He did say he was hungry earlier...

"Sorry," Jellal replied, raising his voice to a confident level, "With the first theme, I have to admit; Erza looked as beautiful as she always did. I don't have to go into detail to explain that. And I certainly didn't have to see her body to know it,"