The Game Begins {Pt.1}

Jellal's P.O.V

"Wait, what!?" Lucy yelped.

Natsu looked over at her with his arms crossed, "She said Truth or Dare,"

"I-I know b-but," She retorted, hugging herself.

"Very well," Erza still stood with her hands on her hips in front of us, "Prepare yourselves!"

I sat blankly staring at her, my eyes widened from the knowledge of what I was getting into. Don't get me wrong, everyone else in the room was scared of what Erza might ask them to do. But no one was as scared as me.

Because unlike them, I've seen exactly how far that woman's imagination goes. And tonight she was most likely going to get away with doing whatever she wanted.

I straightened myself out, attempting to get comfortable once again. 

If she was going to insist in playing this game, I'd better beat her at it. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's playing a strategic game based on player's emotions. 

Bring forth your utmost attempts, Erza. I promise that even if you scare everyone in this room away, I'll remain your opponent. 

"Gray, Truth or Dare?" Erza asked sweetly. 

What, was she going to go easy at first? How disappointing.

"Dare. I don't know what you're thinkin', Erza, but I'm not afraid of y-"

"Kiss Natsu," She bluntly replied.

Nearly everyone in the room gasped or covered their mouths with their hands. I watched Erza, noticing how an evil smile crept onto her lips.

"WHAT?" Gray shouted, his face full of surprise and fear.

"No way am I kissin' some stripper," Natsu spat, eyeing Erza with a vengeful expression. Has he ever played anything with Erza? How could he not expect this?

"You heard me, Gray," Erza commanded, taking her place in the group.

"Man, you better expect I'll get you ten times over for this one, Erza," Gray spoke reluctantly, nudging his way over to Natsu. 

"Dude, you smell like a chick. Is that Juvia's perfume?" Natsu tensed up defensively, not wanting to get any closer to Gray.

"You shouldn't be talking, tabasco-addict," Gray knelt next to him with the most disgusted expression I've ever seen him create.

"Yaoi," Juvia muttered while staring intently at the boys. I gave her an odd look before shaking my head to clear any thoughts that might appear.

Gray quickly pecked Natsu on the lips before both boys made a repulsive shout and ran for the sink. They frantically washed their lips like they just drank acid.

"MY TURN!" Gray shouted, coming back to the group, "ERZ-"

"You can't ask someone who just asked you. It takes away from other players entering the game," Erza smiled, her game clearly going just the way she wanted it to.

"Fine," Gray sighed, "Lucy, Truth or Dare,"

"I think I'll stay on the safe side for now and say truth,"

"Is it true you have feelings for someone in the guild?" Gray gave her a coy smile,

"W-what?" She trembled,

"You have to answer truthfully," Erza told her firmly.

"Well," She looked down and played with her hands nervously, "Y-yes,"