Chapter 25

Before the day would reach an end, Meldiriel need to start riding to Minas Morgul. It was the day where she was suppose to meet up with the Witch-King of Angmar, in Minas Morgul. She galloped her horse across the lands of Middle Earth, making up for lost time.

Meldiriel slowed her horse down to a trot when she arrived outside of Minas Morgul. She rode her horse on the pathway toward the building. She straightened her back and took a deep breath. She took her hood off of her head, so that the guards would open the gate for her to come in. She made sure that she looked scary and serious, so that the orcs would fear her.

Once she was inside, Meldiriel hopped off her horse and handed the reigns to an orc

Once she was inside, Meldiriel hopped off her horse and handed the reigns to an orc. Then another orc escorted her to the room, where the Witch-King was getting ready for war. She walked up many steps, but she finally made it to the room. The orc was dismissed, leaving Meldiriel and the Witch-King alone with a couple of orcs. She saw the orcs grab some metal armor and strap them to the Witch-King.

Once the Witch-King was done preparing for war, he dismissed the orcs

Once the Witch-King was done preparing for war, he dismissed the orcs. Meldiriel was alone in the room with the Witch-King. The Witch-King looked over at Meldiriel.

"I see you have made it." said the Witch-King.

"Indeed I have." replied Meldiriel.

The Witch-King walked over to Meldiriel. He was inches away from her. Meldiriel was a little bit afraid, but she stood her ground. She didn't want to show any weakness to the Witch-King.

"So how is my fiance?" asked the Witch-King as he stroked her cheek with the side of his pointer finger.

"I am growing impatient." answered Meldiriel.

"And why is that?"

"Is your army ready for war?" asked Meldiriel. "I have seen what the men of Middle Earth are capable of. They are ready to join your army and battle, they don't fear what is to come."

"My army will destroy the men of Middle Earth." shouted the Witch-King.

"That is funny, because I swear I have heard those words before. Who was it that said that? Oh yes, Saruman, right before he sent his army to Helms Deep, which is where his army failed." replied Meldiriel with a loud voice.

Meldiriel pushed the Witch-King back. Then, she immediately drew her sword and pointed it at the Witch-King. She stepped toward the Witch-King.

"You many be my father's greatest soldier, but you will never be in my ranking. Do you remember when I was a young girl? I had beaten you in a fight, which granted me my rank and lowered yours." explained Meldiriel.

Meldiriel lowered her sword and put it back in her holster.

"You still got some fight in you." complimented the Witch-King.

"I never lost it." replied Meldiriel.

***

The army of the Witch-King was now on their way

The army of the Witch-King was now on their way. The Witch-King rode ahead in the sky, while Meldiriel led the army in the direction of Minas Tirith. When she took the turn next to the mountains of Mordor, she sensed something strange. Meldiriel pulled to the side of the path, so the army could keep on marching. She looked around. Meldiriel didn't find anything except hobbit footprints. Meldiriel kicked her horse into a canter and rode to the front of the army again. She ignored the footprints, so that the hobbits could carry on without any trouble.