Epilogue

Meldiriel was sitting on a bench outside in the garden. She had her eyes closed, while she listened to the noise around her. She breathed in the fresh air that Mirkwood had to offer her. She was relaxed. Then, she opened her eyes when she heard her husband, Legolas, coming her way. He sat down next to her and gave her a kiss on the check. They looked out at the garden. Everything was perfect.

Then a little elf came running over to them. Meldiriel picked him up in her arms. She set the boy down and told him to go play. Legolas and Meldiriel smiled at their son, who was playing in the garden. Meldiriel leaned into Legolas, as she sighed.

"Is everything okay?" asked Legolas.

"Everything is absolutely perfect." replied Meldiriel.

She gave Legolas and kiss on the lips, then the both of them went back to watching their son play in the garden.

***

From the beginning, Meldiriel didn't have a good life. She was born into a family of evil and darkness. She suffered the lose of her mother, and had to witness a new life when she had to go under the care of her father. She was told what was good and bad, from her father's opinion. Meldiriel never discovered it for herself until the fellowship began. But, when she went on that assignment, things changed for the better. She met her husband, Legolas. Meldiriel met and got friends. Her life went from the worst of conditions to the best. Meldiriel couldn't be more happy then what she is now. She has a loving husband, and a son that she will love and raise. Along, with another child on the way. 

The End