Chapter 37

Allison's POV

"Harry, help me pick out something to wear!" I whine at him. I've been looking through my clothes forever and I can't decide on what to wear out. The boys are all taking me out for my birthday to a bar/club. The legal drinking age is 18, so they're used to being able to go out and drink, but I'm finally 21. I've never been able to legally purchase alcohol, so I'm pretty pumped.

"Ok ok, ummm....how about this one?" He pulls out my black dress. He's told me before how much he likes this dress on me. "Definitely this one. You look hot in it. Like...really hot." He smiles at me, picturing me in the dress. It's tight, fits me perfectly, the length to mid-thigh, and strapless, showing cleavage. I grab the dress from him and nod, slightly blushing. The boys are in the other rooms getting ready, but Harry is already dressed. He looks amazingly sexy. Black skinny jeans, white v-neck in which you can see his sexy tattoos show through, black blazer, and black converse. I don't know how he can make a pretty dressy looking outfit matched with casual shoes like converse work, but he does. And looks damn good doing it.

"You guys ready?" Zayn peeks his head in and takes in my appearance. "Wow, you look great. Hot actually."

"Aw, thanks mate!" Harry says with a cheeky dimpled smile, acting like Zayn said that to him.

"you look good too Harry, but I was actually talking to Allie. You both look amazing together. We should get going though, this place starts to get packed here soon."

I grab my black clutch, slip on my wedges and head downstairs holding Harry's hand. The rest of them are waiting downstairs and widen their eyes as they get a good look at me. I've never been one to want attention on me, but I have to admit, they're all making me feel pretty and confident in myself.

"Dude, Niall, wipe the drool man." Louis teases.

"Shut up Louis, I wasn't drooling. But you do look great Allie." Niall slightly blushes.

"Ok ok, enough of this, let's get going! I'm excited, my first ever birthday celebration!!" I squeal and clap my hands, hardly containing my excitement.

The drive there took a little while. They told he stories of going to this club in the past, and how fun it is. There's dancing, which I don't do. I'm even more shy about dancing than I am singing. I tell them how they will not be seeing me dance and to not even ask. And of course they each make comments about how if they buy me enough shots I will probably be eating my words and dancing all over the club. I've never been a big drinker, so it really doesn't take much to get me buzzed or drunk. But I'm going to let loose tonight, it's my best birthday yet and I'm going to make the best of it.

When we arrive the place is pretty packed. The guys all know the bouncer at the door so we walk up and get in before the line that wraps around the building. You can hear everyone cursing at us, and are clearly pissed they have to wait in line. One guy shouts out "Hey assholes, just because you think you're all big and famous doesn't mean you can just pass everyone in line. Fucking bullshit. You're NOBODIES!" I glance back at this guy right before the door shuts and we make eye contact. He winks at me, and I harden my glare.

"What an asshole..." I say semi under my breath and shake my head.

"Don't worry about him Allie, we get stuff like that no matter where we go. But the truth is, I've called and talked to my friend out there, the bouncer guy, the first day we got home and make reservations for tonight. So technically we didn't skip anyone out there."

That makes me feel a little better. I don't like using their fame to get ahead of anything or anyone. Harry's hand grips mine tightly as we make our way through the sea of people and head to the upstairs area in the back of the club. They reserved that space for my birthday. The crowd is thick, making it hard to breath. The smell of sweat and alcohol surround me. We climb the stairs and get to the booth and slide in.