Chapter 52

Harry's POV

I pull into the parking lot of the gym they've rented out for us to rehears in. Ugh, I'm dreading this and really don't want to be here. Last night's events were amazing and that's all I can replay in my head this morning. I miss Allie already, big shocker. Just as I'm walking into the door my phone buzzes.

(Incoming Text 8:56am from Allie <3) Have a good day at rehearsals baby! Tell the boys I said hello. I love you!

(Outgoing Text 8:57am to Allie <3) Thanks, I'll try. I have to try and stop thinking about last night and focus. ;) I love you too, see you tonight baby.

I enter the large gymnasium and the others are there waiting on me.

"What's with the goofy smile this morning Harry? You that excited to be here?" Niall elbows me, knowing that's clearly not the case.

"No, I bet he got a text from Allie. Am I right? Only she makes you smile that weird goofy smile." Louis looks at the others and they all nod.

"You guys know me too well." I smile as I place my gym bag next to the wall. "So what are we doing first?" I put my hands on my hips and look around, no one really wants to take initiative.

"Well, Simon is sending a trainer over to work with us on weights and cardio. But that's not till later on, so why don't we work on vocals?" Liam usually tends to be the one to take over our rehearsals until management gets there, which is usually later. We all grab folding chairs and sit in a circle and do our warm up vocals. Some of the guys play on their phones while we do this, some just stare off thinking about other things. I think of Allie. It's hard to remember what I used to do before her. Times like this, sitting around warming up I can't remember what I would do. All I can think of anymore is her if I'm not with her, which is perfectly fine by me. We continue to do the warm ups that we were taught by our vocal coaches from the X-factor, as well as our vocal coaches we've hired since then that join us on the tours.

Management and our coaches come walking in about an hour after we got there, our scheduled time. It irritates me that they don't show up when we're told to, I could've stayed another hour with Allie at the flat. Each of us have our own vocal coach, since we each have different styles and octaves that we sing in. Management pulls up some chairs and unfolds a table, spreading paperwork all over it and talking amongst themselves, planning the week and the upcoming months of touring.

"Hey Harry, long time no see man. How've you been?" Jim pats me on the back, he's my vocal coach I've had since leaving the X-Factor. He's 32 and we get on pretty well. I haven't seen him in over a year, since we were in the U.S. on our last tour. The tour when I met Allie.

"Good Jim, real good. Yeah it's been a while, what, a year and a half almost?" He nods and pulls up a folding chair and sits infront of me. "A lot of things have changed since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, Allie right?"

I smile and nod. "Yeah, she's great man. I can't wait for you to meet her. I'll probably bring her up for a while sometime this week, she's been wanting to see how rehearsals go. But I'll probably wait until El, Danielle and Perrie come that way she can meet everyone at once."

"Sounds good. Looking forward to meeting her. Ok, so let's get started. I know you've kind of already warmed up before we got here, but let's go over our set of warm ups and we'll go from there."

I start to sing, raising and lowering my voice in drastic ways. I'm usually in the lower octave because my voice is one of the lower ones in the group, but I have my share of higher notes too. The gym is loud, everyone singing and doing different notes at once. We usually have to put our ear plugs in to be able to focus better.