Chapter 83

Harry's POV

"So you'll be there tomorrow, right?" I lean against my car holding Allie's hands in mine as she stands infront of me and looks up to me with teasing, yet serious and hopeful look. Her and I drove out to Holmes Chapel two days ago but tonight I'll be staying back in London in our flat until tomorrow. She's convinced that any wedding traditions are serious and if I see her at all tomorrow it will doom our marriage forever. It's going to be our first night apart since we've been together and I can't help but feel anxious at the thought.

"Of course I'll be there tomorrow. 9 o'clock right?" I wink at her and she play slaps my arm.

"It's 7 o'clock and you better not be late!" She points her finger at me in a very authoritative manner.

"I know, I know. Just teasing you. I still think it's lame that we have to sleep apart tonight, I'm going to miss you." I admit and realize how clingy and pathetic it sounds.

"I'll miss you too, but it's bad luck if you see me tomorrow, and I don't want any ounce of bad luck. And even if you stayed in another room, there's that slight chance we'll accidentally see each other, and that can't happen. So you'll have to tough it out for one night, because after that we'll be married and live happily ever after." She kisses my lips softly and pulls back smiling.

I sigh and grin at the thought of the happily ever after I'm going to have with her. "Ok, well....will you call me before you go to bed?" I bite my lip and pray she doesn't laugh and make fun of me for being the girl in our relationship right now. She grins and nods, squeezing my hands that hold hers.

"Of course I'll call you." She leans up and kisses me once more, holding it longer this time and pressing my back up against my car. My hands go to her cheeks and hold her in place as I deepen the kiss and she smiles into it, slightly giggling. "What's so funny?" I pull back from her and look at her, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Nothing, I'm just really excited about becoming your wife, that's all. Everything is perfect, and tomorrow will be perfect too. Just don't be late." She grins again and I turn to open my car door.

"Ok, I won't be late. I'll meet you at the altar." I kiss her once more before climbing into my car and pulling the seatbelt across me. She grabs ahold of the door through the open window and peeks into the car looking at me. I turn the radio down and lean towards the opening, she kisses me once again. "Ok ok, as much as I want to stay and make out with you, I need to get going. It's going to take me a while to drive back. I love you baby." I put the car in reverse as she steps back from my car and smiles weakly at me as if she could cry.

"I love you too! I'll call you later Harry." She gives a small wave as she watches me drive away. I dread the long drive home, then I dread the long drive back tomorrow. I just hope I can sleep tonight. The excitement of finally marrying her is making my insides go crazy. She's put a lot of time and effort into planning everything, wanting it to be perfect, and it's going to be just that. Perfect.

Allison's POV

Ugh, our first night without each other. I watch him drive off and I force myself to smile and not cry. It's one night Allie, one fucking night, you can do this. And then tomorrow, he's yours and you're his. Forever. I cover my face with my hands and let out a muffled scream of excitement as I jump up and down. I can not wait to marry that man.

When I get back inside his mom and sister are sitting on the couch, glass of wine in hand and talking. I sigh and smile, sitting on the chair next to the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table. "Wow, my last night as a Turner before I'm a Styles." I grin and they both smile at me with big smiles. "Thank you both for helping me get everything finalized, I really couldn't have done it without you."