Chapter 74

Allison's POV

We lay together for a moment, trying to catch our breaths. I stare at the ceiling and realize how bad my cheeks hurt from smiling so much this evening. Harry and I both finally decide to get up and get dressed and go downstairs. I pick my panties up off the floor and smirk at Harry as I pull them up under my dress and head to my suitcase to pick out some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Harry slips on his boxers and his joggers, tugging his white t-shirt back over his head. How can someone look so good in joggers and an undershirt? Harry looks sexy in anything. Or nothing. I grin to myself as I think these thoughts. As soon as the shirt goes over my head Harry is behind me, one hand wrapping around my waist, the other pulling my hair out from my shirt and sliding it infront of one shoulder, giving him access to my neck. He pecks kisses up to my ear and whispers that he loves me.

When we get downstairs I'm just waiting for the comments to begin. I know they had to have heard us. We reach the living room and they're all sitting around watching TV. No one says a word, they don't even look at us. I exchange weird looks with Harry, both of us surprised by the lack of comments. Harry sits on the couch and pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me as I cuddle into him. They're watching some nature show with animals from Africa. Kind of boring, but nice to zone out to, my mind is racing and it's nice to just sit and picture Harry on one knee, the candles, everything. I wonder what the fans will think. I'm sure some will be happy, I hope atleast. And I'm almost positive it will get a lot of hate too. What will his mom and Gemma think? And Tammy?! Oh my god, and my dad. It's still weird thinking about him, I never imagined if be calling my dad to tell him I'm engaged. I'm glad he's back in my life. It's midnight in New York, should I call or wait? My mind rushes with questions. That is, until I'm interrupted with loud laughter. I blink a few times and regain my focus and look around. Liam and Niall are covering their eyes, Louis covers his mouth and Zayn grabs his stomach, all of them laughing so hard. Harry chuckles and shakes his head, when I finally look at what they're looking at. The TV. It's showing to elephants having intercourse.

"Oh my god!" It grosses me out way more than it could make me laugh. "You guys are so childish! That's disgusting, why are you even watching this? It's two elephants having sex!" I look away, I can't watch this and can't believe that they're all still staring and laughing.

"Oh c'mon Al, it's nature and it's completely natural. Plus, they look like they're enjoying themselves......not as much as you and Harry, but ya know...." Louis says as he tries to keep a straight face. The others bust out laughing, laughter they've been holding in since we walked down the stairs.

"I fucking knew it was coming. Ha-fucking-ha..." I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at Louis.

"Oh Harry! Yes!! Harry!" Zayn does his best American girl accent am trying to imitate me, and I flip him off. I can feel my face burning red.

"Shut up!" I laugh and scream out of embarrassment. "You could not hear us!" I try to convince them and myself, and they all give me a yeah right look. "Oh whatever!" I put a pillow over my face to hide.

"It's cool you two. It's cool. We understand, I mean....you had to celebrate right?" Niall smirks.

They all laugh and poke fun at us. It doesn't really bother me too much. I mean, I'm sure they've heard is a few times before.

"Leave my fiancé alone you twits." Harry defends me, and they all put their hands up in defense and agree to quit teasing me.

We watch mindless TV for a bit longer before we all go swimming in the ocean at night. There's something about being out here, just us with no one else within miles, in the ocean with nothing but the moon light. I'm glad they guys were a part of this whole thing. It's great having my best friends be a part of something so perfect. I love my life.