Chapter 53

Harry's POV

It's finally the end of the day Saturday and I'm driving home to my Allie. We've had 6 straight days of rehearsals and I'm so glad we have tomorrow off. I need a day to relax, but most importantly, I need a day with Allie. Monday was the only day of rehearsals that we got out early and home at a decent time. Every night after that I haven't been home until 9. Our vocal coaches have been working us hard, my voice is still raspy and strained. But over all, the rehearsals have been going great and we all feel ready for the concerts, but we still have to finish out next week. I pull into my parking spot and practically run to the elevator and push the button about 10 times, hoping it will make the elevator doors open quicker. I punch in the code to our floor and pace around the small confined space. Finally the doors open and I walk in the foyer and head towards the living room. The smell that surrounds the flat is once again, amazing. Allie really has upped her cooking game.

"Allie, baby I'm home." I glance at the clock right as I said that, it's just before 9. I walk into our room and I hear the water running in the bathroom. The door creeks as I open it slowly, she's in the shower singing to herself. I can't see her, the steam and fog on the glass prevents it. I wait a minute and listen to her sing to herself, she's almost better when she thinks no one is listening, but great either way. "Baby, I'm home."

"Oh shit, you scared me Harry! I just got in, I figured you were going to need a shower, figured I'd join you. C'mon, get undressed and come in with me."

As much as I'd love to have sex with her tonight, I'm beyond tired. And can't believe the following words even came out of my mouth.

"Allie, would you be terribly upset of I asked for a rain check on sex for tomorrow night? I'm so damn tired I can hardly see straight. I want to, I'm just..."

"Tired. I know. And yeah that's fine. I wasn't trying to seduce you into sex by taking a shower together, I just thought we could kill two birds with one stone and both get clean while being able to be together. I just, I missed you today. I've missed you all week." Her tiny hand wipes at the glass door as her face peeks through at me.

I feel terrible for two reasons. Turning down sex with her is something I never in a million years thought I'd would ever do. And also for assuming she just wanted sex, when she just wants to be with me.

Allison's POV

As much as I'd love to have sex, I completely understand. He has to be tired as hell after the week he's had. But that wasn't even my intention. I really just wanted to be able to spend more time together before he went to bed tonight. The last week we've had a couple hours max before he would fall asleep. Most of the time while laying in bed and I was talking. I'm standing with my eyes shut letting the hot water hit my neck and back. It's so relaxing. I hum to myself when suddenly the door pops open and Harry steps into the shower. His naked inked body is breathtakingly sexy. I bite my lip as I focus on keeping my hands from roaming his body. Remember how I said I only wanted this to spend time together? Yeah, I take it back. By spend time what I mean is getting our wet naked bodies against each other as he does as he pleases with me. I blink a few times as I realize I'm staring, he has a flirty grin but he doesn't waste any time grabbing the soap. Shower only Allie, shower only. You can ravish his body tomorrow, let him rest and relax. I fight with myself in my head, doing everything I can to be good.

"So how was rehearsal today?" I question as I grab my washcloth and lather the soap so the vanilla scented suds build up.

"It was good, tiring, but good. I'm just ready to go on tour already. You'd think that would be more stressful, but it's not." He does the same with his washcloth and soap. "Atleast on the tour we have actual downtime and can be with eachother. Not this being apart and busting my ass all day shit we've been doing all week." His washcloth glides over his smooth skin and I was in amazement as the bubbly liquid covers him. I'm barely washing myself, he's distracting me hardcore right now. He finally notices me just standing there staring at his chest and torso as I bite my lip.