Chapter 63

**Warning: Sex scene at the end. Read at your own risk. Enjoy! -Michelle

Allison's POV

There's not many things I love more in this world, than waking up next to Harry. I sleep better than ever, and I wake up refreshed and happy. Today, as I wake up, I don't move, I don't open my eyes, I simply lay there. I cherish the moment, I breathe him in, I listen to his soft breath escaping past his lips. I love moments like this, and I don't want them to end. But the sudden need to pee hits me and I decide I better just get up. As I stumble to the bathroom I read the clock. 11:32. Holy shit, how did we sleep that late? I hurry up and finish my business before washing my hands, splashing water on my face and brushing my teeth. I'm trying to think what time we actually went to sleep last night. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was nearly 2am, but I still wouldn't expect to sleep till almost noon. I guess Harry's been working his ass off, and probably needed to rest up before we leave tomorrow. And I've had a pretty emotional couple of days with the passing of Robert. I guess it's just catching up to us. I still feel like I could go back to bed, but I need to just stay up and get dressed. The boys will be here around 2 and I told Samantha I'd go and pick her up. Now the debate: wake Harry up or let him sleep? I decide I'll take a shower and then wake him up after I'm up and ready.

When I step out of the shower I see a very sleepy Harry walking in, rubbing his eyes and mumbles good morning to me, before kissing my forehead. His hand sneaks down my neck to my chest, and playfully squeezes my left boob. Even in his tired state he still manages to cop a feel. He smirks as he turns to brush his teeth. I laugh and shake my head, towel drying my hair and wrapping the towel around my body.

"I didn't realize it was this late..." Atleast I think that's what he said. His mouth is foamy and his toothbrush is working back and forth. He looks like a little boy brushing his teeth, and it never fails to make me smile.

"I thought the same thing when I saw the time. I was going to wake you up after I got out of the shower, but you beat me to it." I give him a playful spank on the butt as I walk by, making him yelp. I look through my clothes in the closet trying to decide on what to wear. Shit, we still have to pack. "Harry, what time do we leave tomorrow?"

I look from our closet into the bathroom as he spit the toothpaste in the sink, cups his hands to get water and swooshes it around, spitting it out. "Pretty early, I think our flight leaves at 10 in the morning."

I grumble and he gives me a confused look. "We still have to pack."

"Shit." He stands and looks around at our closet with an 'I don't want to look' on his face.

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I hate packing. But we really should do this before, everyone comes over, so we have time to relax later." I slip on my panties and bra, followed by my jeans and one of Harry's plaid long sleeved shirts that ended up on my side of the closet. I shrug as I realize it's his and look at him, he smirks at me.

"That shirt looks better on you than me, you keep it. Actually, it'll look better on the floor while we relax tonight, if that's what you want to call it." He winks at me as he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me into him. "You feel that?" He whispers ever so sexy in my ear, I nod. He's hard already. "That's how crazy you make me just thinking about it." He kisses down my neck and sucks softly on my shoulder.

"And remember, you won't have to wear a condom tonight..." I bite my lip and he pulls back with wide eyes looking at me. "I've been taking it for a week...the doctor said to wait atleast that long before not using a condom.... But we can wait longer if you want, if you'd feel more comfortable..."

"No. No I mean, if the doctor said a week, and it's been a week....yeah. I mean no, no condom. God I can't wait to feel you properly. I've never...I mean, I don't want to bring up the past shit, ya know, but I've never not used a condom. And I'm so fucking glad it's with you. It's going to be amazing Allie..." He gives a nervous smile. I like knowing he's used a condom in the past every time, and he's right, I don't want to bring up the past relations, but it's good to know.