Chapter 38

Allison's POV

Liam rushes me inside Harry's black Range Rover. I'm shaking, not sure how the night took such a drastic turn from great to horrible in such a short amount of time.

"W-we should go back and m-make sure they're ok..." Liam stops me as I try to push the door open.

"They'll be fine. Trust me. Harry could've taken that guy alone, let alone with the others there. They'll be back shortly I'm sure of it."

I can't get rid of the image of Harry punching that asshole. Even though he was doing it to save me, it still bothers me seeing him violent and angry. I search through the windows waiting, when I finally see them walking towards the car. Each of them inspecting their knuckles from where it had made contact with the asshole's face. I wrap my arms around my body, wincing when I feel the sharp pain on my upper arm. I look own and see reddish purple markings in the shape of his hand. He grabbed my arm so hard it's already bruising. Liam sees the pained look on my face, then glances down and looks at my fingers tracing the area.

"What the....Allie did he do that to you?" I nod, my eyes filling with warm tears. "Jesus, well...he deserves whatever they did to him." He tugs off his blazer and drapes it over my shoulders. It was so hot in that club I hadn't realized how cold it was out. My shaking a mixture of fear, shock, and cold.

Harry's POV

The sight of that asshole's disgusting mouth on my girl made me want to vomit. As soon as I had noticed Allie had been gone longer than a trip to the restroom should take, I looked down at the dance floor only to see him trying to man handle her. When our eyes locked she looked scared to death, and my breath cut short. I saw her lips mouth 'help me' and my heart dropped. I couldn't hear her because of the loud music. I couldn't get to her fast enough. I took off down the stairs, the guys hollering behind me.

"Harry? Where are you going?"

"Haz, what's wrong mate?"

I looked back once more before hitting the stairs and caught Liam's eyes. He could tell from the panic what was wrong.

"It's Allie.." He tells others and they all jump up and follow me. They have all grown so close to her they would never let anything happen to her either.

When I got downstairs they were gone. I couldn't see Allie or that sick bastard anywhere. "Where the hell did he take her?!" My head snaps in every direction. I have to find her. What if he....no, don't think like that Harry.

"Harry! There!" Zayn is pointing to a door with an 'EXIT' sign glowing above it, just barely shutting.

We all run towards the door, struggling to get there because of all the people in the way. I shove the door open and I see her. He has her pressed to the wall, her hands pinned in his and he has his fucking hand on her face forcing a kiss. I can see the tears shining on her face, my heart hurts. "Get your god damn hands off her."

He obviously has a death wish when he doesn't get his hands off her. She's terrified, and I'm pissed. I promised her if never be like this around her, but this guy is giving me no choice. I will not let him touch her and not make him pay for it. My vision goes blurry as my mates come flying out the door behind me. I look at this asshole and tell him to get his hands off her again and he has the nerve to smirk at me. Big mistake. Big. I mumble barely audible to Liam to take Allie to the car, as I start to count to three before removing him from her and slamming him to the wall. The next few minutes is a blur. That would always happen in my fits of rage, almost blacking out until I was done. I look down and my hand is bloody and aching. The asshole is crawling away, I guess I got him more than I thought I did. Then I look behind me and see Zayn, Niall and Louis each are looking at their own hands with a little pained look. They got a punch in each themselves. I've never in my time of knowing them have ever seen them get pissed and get in a fight. That's how much they care for Allie. They're protective of her and will protect her.