Chapter 49

Harry's POV

Throughout the drive back to London we talked about the upcoming tour. Simon has already given us the schedule of the dates and places, this is going to be a US tour, even though we just got back from there. That was just a meet and greet tour, this will be actual concerts. It's been a little over a year since we've performed there, since Allie and I first met. I'm excited for her to come with us, she can go to the actual concerts and be with us backstage, and on the side of the stage while we perform. She will also get to meet the other girls. In between conversation Allie sings along with whatever is on the radio, and I still can't get over how beautiful her voice is. I rub my thumb over her knuckles as our fingers are interlaced. The memory of what my mum told me as we broke apart from our hug replays in my head.

"She's a keeper Harry, hold onto her tight and don't let her slip away again. I think she's the one. " That last part is what makes my heart flutter. She's the one. I've never been so sure of anything in my life, but that, I'm sure of. She's my one and only. I turn and glance over at her while I'm driving, she's sitting and looking out her window. It really hits me how I want this forever. I want her with me forever. I'm going to make this work, I have to. I'm going to start planning it in my mind now, but I have to wait until the tour is over, or pretty close to over. These next few months are going to be crazy, especially for Allie who's never been through this before. Once we get the first half of the tour over, I'll start planning it better and then, I'm going to ask her. I'm going to ask her to marry me. Just thinking that makes my hands sweat, my heart race, I can feel my face flush. But in a good way, a nervous excited way. Nervous about what she may think or say, what if she says no? Then what? I let go of Allie's hand and wipe both of mine on my jeans, trying to rid them of the clammy feel. As soon as my touch leaves hers she turns to me.

"Are you ok?" Her hand reaches out and touches my arm, concern expressed on her beautiful face.

"Uh yeah. I um, I'm fine. Is it hot in here to you?" I pull the collar of my shirt out and fan it a few times. I can feel beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead. Her hand touches my cheek, then my forehead. Judging by how cold her hands were, it's most definitely not hot inside my car. I crack my window a tad, cold air flying in my face cooling me down. I let out a "aahhh" as instant relief takes over.

"I hope you're not getting sick." She rubs my arm and runs her fingers in my hair, sending shivers all over. I know I'm not getting sick, love sick maybe.

"Nah, I'm fine. It just got hot in here all of the sudden. I'm good." I roll the window the rest of the way up and grab her hand again. She's looking at me with doubt, she doesn't believe I'm fine. I'm not fine, I want to marry you. Right now if I could. But I'll have to endure the agony of waiting for a few months before telling you this. "I love you Allie." I look at her and smile.

Allison's POV

"I love you too Harry." I sweetly smile at him and go back to looking out the window, softly singing to myself as he drives. He's been acting very strange lately and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I can't tell if it's good or bad, or what's making him act weird. It's probably stress over the upcoming tour and getting everything together for that. I glance back at him, his eyes are wide and staring at the road. His jaw is sharp, one of his many features that I love about him. I notice him clenching his jaw a little. I lean over the console, placing one hand on the back of his neck I gently kiss his jaw line. He turns to me and smiles. "Relax baby. Are you nervous about the tour?"

"Yeah a little. Not so much the tour, but all that goes into getting ready. And spending time away from you." He looks at me and bites his cheek a little. "I guess we got so used to spending every second together I'm afraid you'll be upset we can't do that anymore and just go back to New York or something. I know it's dumb, but it still scares me." I grab his hand and bring it to my lap, my other hand caressing his arm softly.