Chapter 50

Harry's POV

I set up the car to pick Allie up at 7 and take her to the store, wait for her and bring her back to the flat. I'm lucky we're in such an amazing flat that offers that if need be, with a slight charge to the monthly rent if you take them up on it of course. But I'd pay whatever I had to, there's no way I'd let Allie walk at night around London, a place she's never been. Especially after having that asshole try and mess with her TWICE, I can't take a chance of another scumbag trying to touch her or worse. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I know there's going to be a point in time where I can't be there, or have someone else be there with her, and she's going to have to go somewhere alone. And the thought of that alone drives me insane. She's too beautiful and too nice, guys will try and take advantage of that, and it scares the hell out of me. I need to get her to take some self defense classes. Yeah, that's what she can do. That way she can learn to defend herself if something were to happen and I'm not around.

The drive to Simon's is lonely, and sadly, I'm already missing Allie. Most people would judge me for that, think I'm pathetic. And maybe I am, but I don't care. I'm completely and hopelessly in love with this girl and I can't help wanting to be with her all the time. And up until now, we pretty much have spent every single moment together, so it's hard to get used to being alone and her not by my side. I felt like I need to remind her that I'll be good, I don't want her to worry about me being away from her, having a drink or two and doing something stupid. That's never going to happen, but I felt the need to put it out there anyway. I pull into the lot and park my car, I'm a bit early, the other guys aren't here yet. I decided to wait in the car rather than go up alone.

(Outgoing Text 5:48pm to Allie <3) Hey baby, I'm waiting at Simon's office for the others to get here. I miss you already. :(

(Incoming Text 5:49pm from Allie <3) You're cute. And I miss you too. :( I'm trying to figure out how to work all your fancy TV stuff. :/

(Outgoing Text 5:51pm to Allie <3) Shit, I forgot to show you. I'll show you when I get home tonight.

(Outgoing Text 5:52pm to Allie <3) Boys just pulled up, better get in there. I'll call or text you later on. I love you.

(Incoming Text 5:54pm from Allie <3) Ok, I love you too baby. <3 <3

I smile as I push my phone into my pocket and open the door, greeting the boys. We exchange hellos and head up to Simon's office.

"Hey guys, come on in, have a seat. We have a lot to go over, then we'll go out for dinner." Simon ushers us in and motions to sit around the conference table. "How've you all been? Good?" We all nod and each take a second to bullshit about what we've been up to. The whole time I'm thinking of Allie.

"Allie says hello Simon. She wanted me to be sure and tell you that." I give a half smile, not really sure if Simon's going to give a shit or not. He smiles, a genuine smile, which makes me happy. Simon has never really cared for any of our girlfriends. Not that he didn't like them, he just never showed any care of concern about their lives or what they're up to. The only concern he ever showed in the past was if the girl was 'ruining our image' or not. But he seems to like Allie, and I'm glad.

"Very well. Ok, so here's the schedule for the tour. It has the dates and times of the concerts in the different cities and states. The U.S. is really excited to have us back and I think it's going to be a great tour." He hands out a packet with all the tour information on it.

"When do we start rehearsing?" Louis chimes in.

In my mind I'm praying for a few days off so me and Allie can just be together and be like a real couple, no one else around, no distractions.