Chapter 77

Harry's POV

It's been a week since Zayn's wedding. It was great seeing one of my best friends get married and being a part of his big day. It gave me insight on what to expect for our wedding day. I would glance at Allie during the ceremony and you could tell by the look on her face how excited she was for them, and picturing herself up there standing infront of me. I can't wait.

We've been spending most of our free time hanging out with Niall and Sam, who are inseparable. A couple of times Allie met Barbara at the park and walked with her. It was nice just being able to hang out and relax. We'll be here in London a couple of more weeks and then go back to Holmes Chapel. Mum had to work the day after Zayn's wedding so we didn't get much time to catch up. Allie is anxious to get back and see Wally and how much he's grown, and Gemma will be there for a few days again, so I'll have all my favorite girls with me for a while like the last time we were back home. Only this time, Allie is my fiancé, which still makes my heart flutter at the thought. Allie wants to spend more time with my mum and Gemma so they can start planning things for the wedding. She's been keeping a notebook with a check list of things for the wedding. I'm not much help with the whole planning thing, I told her before I don't care if there's a dress, a tux, flowers, cake, whatever....I just want to marry her. We decided to do our own vows, so that is one thing I need to think about and jot down ideas. I want it to be perfect.

Allie and I wake up late today. Well, we woke up semi early but laid in bed for half the morning talking. We talk about the upcoming months and what the plans are as far as One Direction goes. We have some new songs coming up that we need to rehearse and record, we don't have any tours really scheduled for a while so that's nice. Allie and I can spend more time together which is always wanted and needed. The guys always comment to me about how I always want to be with Allie, and I tell them it's more that I need to be with her. I don't want to miss a moment.

"We should get up." She finally admits.

"I don't want to get up." I'm way too comfortable right now, laying with her. I trace the tattoo on her wrist and smile, knowing I have a matching one and what it means.

"Me either, but we should go get something to eat. Get some coffee too." Her hand lifts my wrist to her mouth and she kisses the black inked numbers. "Should I get another tattoo? I told Mike when I got this one I'd probably see him when we came back into town. I kind of want another one...."

"If you want another one, get one. You know I'm all good with tattoos. What would you get though?" I lean on my elbow propping myself up in bed and wipe the hair off her face. Fuck she's beautiful.

"I don't know. I just know I want one." She laughs. She's got the tattoo fever. That itch you have when you want to get one, but can't decide on what, you just want to feel that needle litter your body. It's a feeling that's hard to describe.

"Well, I think you should figure out what you want before you just show up at Mike's shop." I don't want her to get something and regret it later.

"You're right. I'll think about it more before contacting him. You're always right." She grins at me and kisses my nose before she starts to leave the bed. I manage to grab her arm at the last second and pull her back to me, causing her to laugh. "What are you doing? I thought we were getting up?" She's pulled ontop of me, looking down which makes her hair tickle my chest.

"We are, I just wanted one more kiss before we get up." I brush her hair out of her face as she leans down and kisses me softly.

"I'd never pass up a kiss." She smiles and hops back off me, pulling me out of bed with her.

Allison's POV

"I'm going to run across the street and get some of those biscuits." Harry stands from the small table we sit at outside Starbucks. I always like to sit outside if the weather is decent, easier to people watch. He looks both directions as he stands on the curb and starts to cross the street. "I love you!" I holler out to him as I giggle to myself at how he calls cookies 'biscuits'. He turns and looks back at me, giving me a small cute little wave and a smile showing off his dimple.