fourteen

Dedicated to the lovely @kinglarreh_ go follow her and check out her acc, it's super cute xx

maybe tell me if there's any mistakes? i don't know if i edited this chapter since i wrote it like two weeks ago 😂

~

Harry was whipped, for just knowing me for a bit over a month. He agreed to anything I said and or asked, but I wasn't complaining.

The boy agreed to come out of the forest with me and walk around, nodding his head with a smile. And now here we were, our arms rubbing off against eachother. I grinned at the boy, looking at my sweater he had on. He still had it from the treehouse, and I never had the heart to take it back, so I just let him keep it.

"That sweater actually looks really cute on you," I complimented, liking how his curls peeked out from under the hood. His hair was just long enough that the strands brushed against his shoulders, and maybe some would think that he needed a hair cut, but I enjoyed his hair.

"Thanks," He shyly looked down, and I took the brave move to connect my hand with his own. I admired our friendship bracelets and how my hand
fit into his.

We both stopped once we reached where the forest begins, where the grass stopped growing and turned into the pavement. "See anyone?" I questioned, squinting my eyes slightly since I wasn't wearing glasses, or even contacts at that.

Harry noticed how I had to narrow my eyes, and he glanced around before shaking his head and walking out with me. His hand left my own though and retreated to his pocket, which made my lips twitch into a barely visible frown.

"Do you need glasses?" He asked, and I
nodded with a quiet scowl.

"Yeah, I have a pair, I just don't wear them often." My voice was weary, slow and soft all at once. I've always hated glasses, just the feel of them and how they make me look so much younger then what I appear.

Harry's lips turned up, "You should, I bet they look good on you," He stated, and I shook my head.

"They look weird," I mumbled, thinking back to when I was younger. Oliver was the reason I stopped wearing glasses in the first place, the boy constantly saying how they made me look ugly and like a geeky nerd.

Which, I was quite a nerd all throughout highschool, honestly. I just got changed from my colourful choices of clothing and glasses to dark clothing and tattoos in a short period of time because of him. He knew how to guilt trip me into things.

A sigh left my parted lips, my mood going from content to gloomy in just a
second. "I'm sure they suit you well and you probably look great in them." Harry awkwardly moved his arm to my shoulder, pulling me softly into his side. I of course leaned to him, loving the peaceful scenery around us.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, and I could feel his eyes on me. I pulled away and swallowed the lump building in my throat, head nodding.

"Just thinking," I clasped my hands around my back, taking a right at the end of the street instead of the usual left.

"About what?" He asked, picking at his nails as a distraction. I simply rolled my shoulders, biting the inside of my cheek. I was an open book and I would confess my problems, but right now wasn't the time.

"I'll tell you later, when we're not in public." I did a quick look around us, since we were now coming upon a few shops with people surrounding both outside and inside them. Harry looked half scared, shuffling away from almost anyone who even came close to making contact with him.