epilogue

Louis' heavy suitcase hit the floor, a discouraged huff following soon after. He knew he had to unpack, but to be honest — he was drained and just wanted to relax and spend some long awaited time with Harry.

The past months had been hectic to say the least. Louis had recently went back to school for his dream job, hoping to be a screenplay writer as writing was his past hobby and he loved it. Not only that, but Harry worked at the bakery he used to work at with Aaron, Zayn, and Liam.

With the new job, and the fact that Louis is back at school, they barely got to see eachother. Plus; they've moved into a bigger apartment, which means when they do see one another, it's mostly spent unpacking and having small talk.

"Harry!" Louis called out, slipping into their bedroom but frowning when he didn't see the lad anywhere. He continued down the hall, entering the living room. His whole mood changed though, because instead of it just being Harry on his own, he was accompanied by Liam, Zayn, Aaron and, Louis' ex boyfriend Oliver.

Aaron and Oliver were close and cuddled up on the love seat as Harry shared the couch with Zayn and Li, all watching some horror movie. And in all honestly, Louis was happy for Oliver. After rehab and a lot of help from friends and family, he was fully clean and in a wonderful relationship with Aaron. It took a long time, but eventually Harry and Louis forgave the two.

Now they're all good friends.

Their eyes flicked to Louis, greeting him all at once. Though Harry seemed the happiest. Louis smiled at the boy, Harry standing only to sit on his boyfriends lap the moment he sat.

"How was school?" asked Harry, leaning into the soft material of Louis' sweatshirt.

"It was alright, boring. Your day went well, I'm guessing?" Louis hummed lightly, both in their separate world. All three couples were in their own worlds, actually. And if someone were to walk in right now, they'd be highly disgusted.

"Yeah, went to the mall with em. Got you a present," he smirked, knowing Louis would become impatient and Harry would make him wait for it till everyone is gone.

"Can you tell me?" Louis tried, pouting. But of course, Harry's smirk faltered and became a grin. "Wait till everyone leaves."

Louis only grumbled, crossing his arms. He waited two full hours, and was relieved when everyone was gone. Instantly, he pulled Harry into their bedroom. "Can you tell me now?" he tried, Harry rolling his eyes.

"Fine," Harry sighed, biting his lip. His jade eyes glanced up Louis' body, until setting onto the blues he had grown to love. His arms hooked around Louis' waist, bodies alligned.

Louis was about to ask what he was doing, but before he could — plump lips were being pushed onto his own. Louis could only give in as he was pushed against the wall, kissing back with just as much passion.

Minutes passed and the kiss was getting dirtier by the second. Harry pulled off Louis' shirt in one quick motion, hands latching to his fair skin. Carefully, they trailed down his body, stopping at the band of his tight boxers.

"Love," Louis breathed out, trying to catch his breath. Everything was going so fast: and before he could utter another word, lips were around his dick.

Louis flinched, moans falling out of his mouth at a rapid pace. Harry was working himself around Louis, humming and licking around his cock to the point where his boyfriend was withering. Louis was trying not to fall as his knees bucked, and Harry made sure to keep a steady grip on his lovers hips.

He popped off after a few minutes, narrowed eyes glued to Louis' as he licked a long stripe up his shaft.

"Why?" Louis mumbled, pulling Harry up by his forearm, "Why so needy, baby? You've missed my cock, hm?"