twenty five

dedicated to the wonderful sarzza12321 ty for the votes babe x

its late and im sleepy so ill edit tmrw, love u my cuties, maybe help by pointing out mistakes ? x

~

"It's been two weeks, Lou." Niall sighed, picking out a tomato from his sandwich, throwing it down onto his plate.

"I still miss him," I groaned in annoyance, "Did you know that its been four months of us knowing each other today? Its our friendship anniversary, but I don't know if I should go there," An exasperated sigh left my lips.

Niall looked at me as if I had two heads, eyes still pointing at me as he picked the last tomato off.

"Really? Why that look?" I slapped my hand onto the table, shooting them up and putting them out in front of me, "And if you didn't want tomatoes on your stupid little sandwich, you could've said so."

He chuckled, cheeks puffing out as he tried to contain his laughter, putting his slice of bread on top of the other. "Stop yelling, idiot. Do you want to be fired?" Niall said, rolling his eyes.

"I wanted tomatoes at first, but I changed my mind. And I gave you that look cause its weird you know the exact date you met, like, do you know the first word he said to you too?"

"I should leave," I told him, picking a chocolate chip off from my muffin. His brows came together, the man  looking absolutely lost.

"Why are you leaving?" Niall bellowed, tutting.

I shook my head, crossing my arms across my chest. "Those were his first words, telling me to leave."

Niall's mouth dropped, seeming stunned. "No..." He whispered, placing a hand to his lips, starting to chant, "My best friends gone mad! Someone call the psycho hospital!"

"Oi! Shut up, you bitch!" I barked, punching him in the arm. He jumped back, throwing up his middle finger.

"You better watch what you say, Ni. I have not been myself lately and I don't want to freak out at you." I advised, glancing to the clock, seeing I had five minutes of my break left.

"How is things with that Allison girl?" I changed the topic, not liking the spotlight being strictly on me.

Niall went stiff, chafed features. "Ended up being another hoe, thirsty for my dick, man. I wanted a relationship, she wanted intercourse. She got mad that I wanted to wait for sex, since we knew each other for three weeks, and left."

"Anyways, I don't like her. Are you okay?" He cleared his throat, sipping his Gatorade.

"No, Niall." I said truthfully.

Niall tossed his sandwich out from a distance, the crust thankfully landing in the trash. He cheered, before responding quietly. "I'm sorry mate, really am. I know you're all sad about it all, but you know he wont leave that place to come see you. You have to go to him, he's always been like that."

I nodded, agreeing, "But do you think he hates me, or is maybe annoyed? Like, me going there all the time pisses him off. So thats why I haven't been. I just miss him. Do you think he misses me? I'm so dramatic, but it's how I'm feeling."

"I know you do," Niall spoke, pity and sorrow laced with his low tone. "You're really attached man, but if there's one thing I know, Harry is even more attached. More than he was with Dalton. And yeah, he craves your attention, I think."

"Dalton?" I coughed, "Who in the hell is Dalton?"

Niall's eyes went wide, the blonde choking on his words. "He-He never told you?"