fifteen

A/N: this chapter contains lots of profanity and is a bit sad, but it will get better:)

dedicated to especiallylarry bc chloe's acc is so cute and she's v nice so i recommend following her x

~

A low groan left my throat as my eyes shot open, hearing my phone ring loudly from beside me. I picked it up with a sigh, not bothering to check the caller.

"Yes?" I asked, really not in the mood to be woken up by a phone call.

"Louis Tomlinson, where have you been? Your father has been here for three days, he wants to see you." My mum scolds with a quiet harsh tone. I rolled my eyes because this was something I've been trying to avoid for as long as possible.

"Mum," I whined. "Please don't make me go there, I know I said I probably would but I just don't want to see him," I frowned, laying back down onto my bed with the phone locked between my ear and shoulder blade.

"Please, Lou. I'm begging you to come see your father, and stop being so stubborn. You're twenty one, you know that you should at least visit your own dad." Came her response, and at the moment I wanted to hang up in her face but I knew otherwise.

"Fine," I barked. "I'll be there soon, but like I said the other day, if I seem pissed or something, then you know why." I pulled myself out of bed, not caring to make it.

I tapped my finger against the red hang up button and stripped from my clothing, getting a shower before picking out an all black outfit. I also pulled on one of my jean jackets, taking a quick once over of my appearance.

With a hum of approval and my hand fixing a few strands of stray hair, I picked up my phone and wallet, heading to my car in record timing.

I just really wanted this day to be over already, and it had barely started.

I exhaled when seeing the house come in view, and usually I'd have a happy smile, but right now I could never look more bitter.

My father was one of the people I disliked the most, his false smile and fake personality made me cringe. He acted like a kind man to most, but if you knew him long enough you'd be surprised by his snarky attitude and hateful eyes.

I pulled into the driveway with a gulp, collecting myself before pulling the key out of the ignition and stepping out. I was shaking with anger, my breathing was ragged and it hitched when seeing the man through the window.

His eyes caught mine and he gave a half smile, leaving the window to probably go and alert my mother their son has arrived.

I skipped up the steps and put my hand to the handle, only for it to open for me before I got the chance. Behind stood my mum, giving me a look that told me to behave.

"You'll be good, right? I know your feelings about all this, but it's the correct thing to do." She pulled me into a hug and whispered, I pulling away first only to nod in agreement.

"I'm not a child, mum. You don't have to tell me twice," I assured, rolling my eyes when I heard him call my name. And maybe I am a bit childish.

She simply chuckled at the gesture, both of us walking out into the living room after I had taken off my shoes.

"Hey, Louis." Troy, my father, greeted with a slick look. I reluctantly sat down, just a cushion away from him.

"Hi." I said back, not wanting to talk or even look at him.