Introduction

Hello! This is Stolen Heart (Zenix x Reader)! Listed below is all of the info you need to know before reading this fanfic.

NOTICE: This story is under MAJOR revision. The edits being made include drastic changes to the original plot. No chapter past "Music" has been updated. Check back often, I edit frequently.

Y/N - your name
F/C - favorite color
E/C - eye color
H/C - hair color
P/N - pet name

More personalized things will be added to that list as the story goes on. The pronouns used in this story for Y/N are she/her/hers.

The story takes place in MyStreet Season 1 and the Shadow Knights, Zenix, Gene, and Sasha, live in the neighborhood with everyone else. The plot begins after the MyStreet Season 1 finale. Your younger brother, Travis, invited you to move to MyStreet and you accepted his offer and are going to move in with your cat. You don't know anyone that lives in the neighborhood besides Travis and Sasha, who used to be your best friend in high school. It's important to note that in this story, Dante and Nicole are not dating, nor are Aphmau and Aaron.

Disclaimer: I do not own the majority of the characters used in this fan-fiction, who belong to Aphmau, nor did I draw the art used on the cover.

Once you're done with this story, feel free to check out the sequel Thriving Heart (Zenix x Reader) or any of my other books. I hope you enjoy the story!

-Cherry