The Good Old Days

Y/N's POV

"Kawaii~Chan, do we have to do this now?!" I ask her as she drags me into her bedroom. It's been a week since Zenix and I got together and Kawaii~Chan has done nothing but fangirl. In fact, Zenix is texting me right now...

Text message conversation with: Zenix
Y/N: Yeah, she's being really annoying and making me look through a yearbook with her so I can remember my old high school memories, or something like that idk
Zenix: Weeeeeird.
Y/N: I hope I survive
Zenix: Ha, me too

"Y/N~Sama, stop looking at your phone!" Kawaii~Chan shames me. I groan and put my phone in my butt pocket. Kawaii~Chan puts the yearbook on her desk and flips open the pages. I see all of these faces... They all look farmiliar, but... not... "Look, Kawaii~Chan found our old class!" Kawaii~Chan points at the page. I almost die laughing when I see some people. There's Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Aaron, Gene, Sasha, Nicole, Lucinda, Zane, Vylad, Zenix... and then I see me. A strange looking girl with my H/C hair all tied up into a braid that rests on my shoulder. My E/C eyes shine from the camera flash and my smile is small... and youthful... I look back again at Dante's picture... I think I did used to like him... I can't even remember... Touching my finger to my photo, I smile, waiting for memories to start coming back. When I lift my finger up, Kawaii~Chan flips a few pages to one with a collage of pictures. "Remember this?" Kawaii~Chan giggles, pointing to a photo of me, her, Lucinda, and Katelyn wearing maid outfits. It looks so familiar and a memory pops into my mind...

"Kawaii~Chan, you're the worst," Katelyn complained as she stared at her outfit with disgust. I giggled, twirling in mine.
"Awwww, c'mon Katelyn~Sama! This will attract more customers!"
"Yeah, pervert customers," Lucinda grabbed a plate of cookies and ate one. "This is supposed to just be a small fundraiser, I think the outfits were a bit much."
"Guys, don't burst Kawaii~Chan's bubble," I reasoned with them, "She even got Cadenza to custom make these." Lucinda blows her bangs out of her eyes and replied,
"Fine." I took a plate of cupcakes and stood in front of the bake sale sign next to Lucinda.
"Yay!" Kawaii~Chan smiled wide, taking her platter of homemade brownies and stood next to me. "Now let's raise a zillion dollars!" Katelyn, Lucinda, and I groaned with annoyance before cracking up laughing.

"I definitely remember that now," I look at Kawaii~Chan excitedly. "We were were raising money for the school!"
"Mmhm! And the guys were competing against us by running a lemonade stand!"
"Ohhh yeah..." I see an image of Dante, Laurence, and Garroth wearing white aprons while standing at a table selling lemonade in my mind. "We beat them badly."
"It was the outfits, Y/N~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan's eyes wide. "They did work!" I laugh and look back at the yearbook page, searching for a picture of me in it, but Kawaii~Chan finds one first and taps a finger on it. It's of me and Laurence with safety goggles on while we have wide smiles.
"That was from our science project, wasn't it?" I ask.
"Yep! You guys won the science fair that year!" Kawaii~Chan answers. Her face turns serious as if she's deep in thought and she adds, "That was also the year Garroth's project exploded and ruined the auditorium so we couldn't have a school play that year..."
"I actually don't remember that part."
"Hmm, Kawaii~Chan remembers that clear as day," she starts flipping the pages to search for more pictures. I suddenly smile and begin to laugh, which causes Kawaii~Chan to look at me, confused.
"Thanks, Kawaii~Chan."
"For what?"
"Reminding me of the good old days."

Thanks so much for reading! A new chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7