Zenix x Gene

(Okay, I just watched the most recent Love~Love Paradise episode... GAH DANTE!!!!! YAOI!!! Anyway, besides that being ultra disturbing, it was pretty hilarious, soooo here it is again! But different...😏 So warning, there is a bit of boy x boy stuff, so if you don't feel comfortable with that, just don't read! Thx!)

Y/N's POV

"For your information," Gene scowls at the hall monitor guy, "Sasha is now taken by, guess who?! ME."
"You two are dating?" he asks. Gene looks at the ground,
"W-well.. N-no..."
"Oh..." The hall monitor guy smiles at Sasha, "Sasha?" Zenix and I giggle at the awkwardness, when the front door to the house swings open and Dante storms into the room. His face is red and his eyes are puffy.
"Dante, what happened?!" I walk over to him, "are you okay?!"
"I'M A GOOD KISSER, Y/N, RIGHT?!" he bursts out and covers his eyes. Sasha twirls her finger next to her head and points at Dante, while Zenix begins freaking out.
"WHY ARE YOU ASKING HER?!" he yells, "ITS NOT LIKE YOU TWO HAVE KISSED EACH OTHER RECENTLY!" Zenix gives me a scared look, "RIGHT?!" I sigh,
"No, Zenix, I don't know why he's asking me. Dante, what the Nether is wrong?"
"Well, in order for Aaron and I to get the tickets for everyone, we had to enter a kissing contest... Aaron refused to kiss any of the girls, but him and I ended up accidentally..." He sticks out of his tongue. "Yeah. AND THEN KATELYN'S DAD KISSED ME!!!" Dante covers his face and sobs again.
"But that was before the trip here," Zenix clarifies, "So what's wrong with you now?"
"We had to complete the challenge by finding this tree... I found it and won something apparently, but... KATELYN'S DAD SAID I WAS A BAD KISSER!"
"WHAT?!" Gene shouts, then he bursts out laughing, "Oh, DANTE!!!" Dante shakes his head and sighs,
"The worst part is, the time that Aaron and I had kissed and we won tickets, it didn't exactly... pay for ALL of your tickets..."
"Wait, what does that mean?" I ask.
"Well, I was limited on how many people I could bring... So two of you guys aren't actually supposed to be here for the whole trip..." Dante explains and scratches his head.
"Can't you just kiss Aaron again?" Sasha asks, "I like the Yaoi." Dante's eyes cloud,
"NO."
"O-kay, then we have to find some other way," Gene crosses his arms, "Cause' I'm not leaving."
"Same," Sasha agrees.
"Well, if you need, Dante, I guess I can-"
"NO, Y/N!" Zenix interrupts me, "I... uhhhh... I mean... maybe there could be another way..." Zenix looks stern, "Is there anything we could do, Dante?"
"Not that I know of," he replies and Zenix starts muttering under his breath. I catch my name in the midst of his mumbling, but I don't ask.
"What if Gene and Zenix kiss?" Sasha suggests and I burst out laughing,
"As if!" Gene and Zenix both nervously laugh and stare at each other awkwardly. Dante smirks and looks at the hall monitor guy, making eye contact and nodding at each other. Sasha and I exchange confused glances.
"HEY LOOK, GENE, SASHA AND THE HALL MONITOR GUY ARE MAKING OUT!!!" Dante screams and Gene turns around abruptly to face Sasha, but Dante trips him and he falls forward into Zenix, making their faces squish together... as well as their lips...
"YASSS YAOI!!!" Sasha pumps her fist in the air and pulls out her phone, taking a picture." Dante bursts out laughing and starts clapping and I just cover my mouth and stare in awe. When Zenix and Gene push each other away, Gene gags and Zenix punches himself in the face. I take Zenix's hand and put my other hand on his shoulder. He says nothing to me.
"WOW..." Gene breathes, "Y/N, YOU'RE DARN LUCKY, ZENIX IS A GREAT KISSER!!!" Sasha walks over to Gene and angrily slaps him before storming out. "WHAT?! I NEVER SAID YOU WEREN'T, SASHA!" Gene runs after Sasha and the hall monitor guy follows. Zenix coughs and makes gagging sounds.
"So, how was it?" Dante asks jokingly. Zenix takes a few deep breaths before answering,
"Y/N can kiss way better..."

YAOI!!! I've been wanting to do some Gene and Zenix stuff for a while (maybe make a fanfic?) so this was perfect! Now, I do have some bad news: I won't be able to update for the next nine days! I'll be on a vacation where I will have no wifi, so Wattpad will not be available for me to use!!😭 HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?! But no worries, when I get back, I'll start back up again with all of my fanfics! Maybe make a new one! Thanks for understanding! I'll miss you guys!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7