I Will Be Brutally Murdered By Sasha

(Special thanks to @TheRedpawCatLOL, who gave me the title for this chapter!)

Y/N's POV

When I wake up the next morning, Zenix's arms are still lightly around me. I move his arm and sit up, but suddenly, the wind is knocked out of me and I am flung backwards. Someone grabs my hand; they drag me to the kitchen and smack my face.
"Ow! What the-" I stop short and look up to see the silver curls and the glowering purple eyes of Sasha. She shuts the kitchen door before hissing,
"Hello, Y/N. Sleep well?"
"What did you-"
"I ask the questions here," Sasha interrupts me and spats in my face. I don't dare move or say a word. "How did you get ZenZen to like you so much?!" I shoot her a confused glance before asking,
"Who?"
"Zenix," she grumbles, "How did you get Zenix to like you?"
"Wait... you like Zenix!"
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Sasha shouts, "I HAVE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL! AND THEN YOU JUST STEAL HIM FROM ME! HE IS SO DENSE, YET HE CHOOSES YOU!" I give Sasha the you-are-boy-crazy look, but she just glares at me.
"I don't know why he likes me..." I reply honestly, "Why don't you just ask him?"
"Cause that's weird," Sasha crosses her arms, "Just stay off of Zenix, or I'll sell your soul to the Shadow Lord."
"You can't-"
"DON'T QUESTION WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!" Sasha slaps me across the face.
"SASHA NO!" someone yells and in the doorway is Zenix.
"Oh, morning, ZenZen!" Sasha rolls her eyes at him. Wait, I am so confused... Does she like him or not? Zenix slaps Sasha hard across the face.
"That's how that feels," Zenix growls. Gene walks into the kitchen and yells,
"OOOHHH GET WRECKED!" I can't help but laugh at this.
"I didn't slap her that hard," Sasha moans, then does the I'm-watching-you symbol at me. Zenix looks at Sasha, then looks at me.
"What did the devil want?" Zenix asks me sarcastically. Wow, Zenix must really not like Sasha if he calls her a devil...
"She, uhh..." I begin, but Sasha glares at me again. "She wanted me to help her apologize to you from yesterday." Sasha gives me a scared look and Zenix looks utterly surprised.
"Oh?" Zenix motions me to further explain. I take a deep breath,
"Yeah, she felt bad about the whole argument about the shipping!" Zenix looks at Sasha and smirks.
"Oh really?"
"Yup!" I look at Sasha, "Sasha?"
"Hit me," Zenix says.
"I'd love to... with a hammer..." Sasha grits her teeth, "Zenix... I'm s-s-sorry for last night." She frowns, "That argument was as stupid as you are." Zenix gives Sasha a fake smile.
"Same to you."
"Everyone shut up," Gene yells abruptly, "let's go to iHOP or something, I could eat Vylad in his sleep, I'm so hungry." Sasha laughs and Zenix punches him in the arm.
"Okay, we can do that!" Sasha agrees, "Just let us get dressed." We all file out of the kitchen to get ready to leave, but Sasha mouths some words to me before I leave to get ready,
"You're dead to me."

Yikes, some difficulties with Sasha, but you handled it well! The next chapter is coming out soon! Thanks for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7