Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

(Thanks so much for all of the positive support on my past few chapters! They have been pretty sad and depressing so I'm hoping to make some funny stuff happen!)

Y/N's POV

I am sitting on Zenix's couch in his living room, impatiently waiting for him. He said he was going to take a shower to get all of the blood off of him and I insisted to wait for him. Suddenly, I hear a buzzing noise. It's not my phone... The buzzing sound comes again and I look around. Hidden beneath the pile of books on Zenix's coffee table is his slick black phone with a grey case and gold outlining. On his screen is a bunch of text message notifications from a group chat called SK. I try to ignore the buzzing, but I can't so I look at the text messages. It is just Sasha and Gene going back and forth...

Text Message Conversation: SK

Gene: Has it happened yet?
Sasha: No, we are out of luck.😠
Gene: 😏YOU are out of luck!
Sasha: SHUT UP GENE!!!
Gene: You shut up
Sasha: Hmph
Gene: Hey, chill Sasha. You never had him anyway.
Sasha: I WILL COME OVER THE AND SLAP YOU
Gene: Heh, speaking of, do you maybe want to hang out?
Sasha: Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE
Gene: What?
Sasha: SK SLEEPOVER
Gene: Aww that's cute! Just like in high school!
Sasha: Zenix isn't here is he?
Gene: ...
Gene: Nope. His phone is probably dead.
Sasha: That's normal. We can ask him a bit later.
Vylad: Guys, stop texting. You like, blew up my phone.

"What are you doing?" Zenix comes into the living room, his cargo pants on but... he has no shirt... I blush for a second before responding,
"You have some texts." I hand him his phone and continue to blush as I notice that he has a six-pack... (Cause he has to, no one judge!) He groans when he reads the texts.
"What the heck...?" Zenix turns away from me, revealing scars on his back too and I flinch. After busily texting for a few minutes, he turns back around and faces me. "Would you possibly want to go to a sleepover with Sasha, Gene, Vylad, and I?" I think for a minute. I don't know Gene very well, but I used to be beasties with Sasha before high school. I've never met Vylad, but from the sound of his text, he sounds like a funny guy!
"Sure, okay!" I smile, "I'm cool with whatever." Actually, I just want to make sure Zenix is okay after all of that... Zenix looks a little unsure.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I'm okay with that," I lean in and kiss his cheek, "as long as you're there..." he blushes and says sarcastiacally,
"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Ooh a sleepover with the Shadow Knights! This might be bad... Or hilarious... Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7