Your New Chapter

(Lol do y'all like the new cover page for this book?)

Y/N's POV

"Where's Travis, Katelyn?" I ask her. Katelyn and I were never the best of friends, but she asked me if I wanted to go on a double date with her and Travis. She said that she went on one with Ivy and Garroth, but she wants to try and get to know Zenix and I better. Zenix is standing next to me, holding my hand, but I can tell his palms are clammy and he's nervous about something.
"Besides taking forever, I don't know," she replies. Zenix checks his watch.
"It's only five minutes late, Katelyn," Zenix mentions, "we should give it a few more minutes before seeing what he's up to."
"Agreed," I say, then I see some sweat on Zenix's neck, "Nervous?"
"What?! N-no!" Zenix acts like a spaz.
"Zenix, you're sweating."
"I... I am, yes... It's because I have something for you..." Zenix pulls something out from behind his back... ITS A BOOK!!!
"What is this?" I ask. I flip open the first page...

Oh. Okay, I see. She's just moving in. It's not like I'm going to get to know her or anything. Or anything... IRENE DANG IT, SHE'S LOOKING AT ME!! He E/C eyes, they mesmerize me... what am I going to do?! I walk away. I just walk. Away.

I smile and flip through a few more pages,

She doesn't know who I really am. I'm a monster inside. But that's not what she sees. She sees more, she sees grace, she sees love. I want her eyes... eww, that sounded creepy. Ick, anyway... I want to be able to see things through her perspective... to see things the way she does... GAH, she could never... wait... does she like me...?

The next page makes me laugh,

Uhhhhh... no. Look, you don't READ YouTube, okay? You read Wattpad or, oh I don't know, A BOOK!!! Irene dang, I don't know what I'm going to do with this girl. Besides kiss her...

After reading the whole book, I finally get to the second to last page...

This isn't the end of my story... it's not nearly over. In fact, why don't I just write another chapter, just to say that there's going to be another chapter? Well... that's exactly what I'm there to do... and here goes nothing...

I turn the page...

Y/N... will you marry me?

OH. MY. IRENE. WHAT?! My heart beats faster and when Zenix's arm goes around me, I feel as if our hearts are in sync. No way. NO. WAY. I stare into Zenix's eyes, not sure what to do. He doesn't look at me at first, watches himself fumble with his fingers, before looking into my eyes.
"Zenix...?"
"Y-yeah...?" Zenix looks utterly nervous until I jump on him, kissing him on the lips. He catches me, holds me in his arms and kisses back. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes. Travis and Katelyn's stares burn into the side of my skull, but I don't care, and I continue to kiss Zenix. Finally, we both break and I touch our noses together. He breathes heavily and I put my hand on the side of his face before breathing,
"Yes..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! Ahem... sorry, I get very excited... Teehee, congrats!!! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! I can't wait for da wedding!! EEEK!!! Thank you SO MUCH for reading and a new chapter will be out oh-so soon!!! EEEK!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
Nya!!!!,
Soccerkitty7