Wedding Preperations Pt. 1 - The Dress

(Okay, so @AbbyWhite120 suggested that the dress be black, which in my opinion is cool. But I'm just going to say, make the dress whatever color you want! It's your wedding, so I'm pretty much not going to put boundaries on anything! Also, I already have a last name for Zenix, if you remember earlier in the book when his dad showed up, his last name was Lithenal [Li-th-en-all] lol I did the pronunciation thing for no reason... Anyway, onto the chapter!)

Y/N's POV

"Yeah, he told me he wanted to propose to you here," Sasha tells me, "he thought it would be a nice atmosphere."
"Pfft, but he gave me none of the credit," Dante huffs, leaning against a wall. Sasha crosses her arms and kicks him the in shin.
"Well whose the idiot that proposed to Y/N, hmmm?!"
"GAH!" Dante rubs his leg, "Hey, I knew they were dating for three months! I assumed it was time!"
"WE ALL ASSUMED THAT, DOOFUS!!!"
"Hey, hey, guys," I break the fighting, "Calm down. I need you guys to help me, not fight."
"What do you need help with, anyway?"
"DUH!!! I NEED A DRESS!!!" I practically scream. Dante forms his mouth into an O.
"Or you could just borrow some of my sweatpants and wear a t-shirt," Sasha suggests and I fume.
"YES. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THAT WORKS."
"Okay, okay, yeah. You need a dress," Sasha thinks for a second, "Where the heck are we going to get one?"
"Well, Jenna showed me around the place a bit," Dante begins, "and there is a fancy clothing store here."
"Ooh, getting spicy with Jenna, huh?!" Sasha makes a derpy face at Dante, and he just backs away slowly. I crack up. "I bet you make out in the back of the salon where she works!"
"WHAT?! NO OF COURSE WE DON'T! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!" Dante yells, "We are getting off task." He scratches the back of his head, "Now c'mon, Y/N, let's go and see if there's anything close to a wedding dress." Sasha and I follow Dante to an unfamiliar place on the island and he shows us a small store on the edge of the shoreline. We walk in at its SO. PRETTY. Dresses line the walls, glimmering and shining. Next to each dress is a matching suit and tie, so I guess Zenix will be getting his tux here...
"This place is freaking cool..." Sasha murmurs.
"Yeah, no kidding!" I exclaim, staring at all of the dresses on the walls and the racks in the store. There are so many!!!
"Y/N, since there is no specific wedding dress, you can pick out whatever color and style you want!" Dante mentions.
"Yeah, okay!" I keep looking until finally I come across this A/C (any color) longer/shorter dress. It's... perfect... I try it on and when I come out of the fitting room, Dante's mouth drops open.
"Nice, Y/N!" Sasha compliments, "that A/C dress really looks good on you!"
"Thanks! I think this is the one I want to have as my wedding dress!"
"Well then, let's go ahead and buy it!" Dante walks up to the counter and Sasha starts to follow him, but she turns her back,
"Do you need help getting it off?"
"Naw, I've got it, thanks Sasha." I walk back into the fitting room and start taking the dress off. I've really noticed that Sasha is acting nicer to me. I mean, after that whole fighting over Zenix thing, I think she has gotten over, not only him, but gotten over hating me... It's really nice though, to finally feel like we're friends... And everything in my life is just coming together...

Eek, you have a dress!!! Thank you so much for reading this chapter! A new chapter will be out very soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7