I Can't Lose You

Y/N's POV

"Don't be mad."
"I'm not mad, I'm confused."
"Don't be confused."
"Why shouldn't I?!" I say with desperation. Zenix looks at his feet, then looks at me again.
"I have to go."
"Go to the Nether!" I curse and spat at him, "and burn in a pit of lava!"
"Y/N..."
"I TRUSTED YOU!" I scream at Zenix.
"That is the best blessing I have ever gotten," Zenix replies calmly.
"WELL NOW IT'S A CURSE, YOU DUMB, STUPID---" but Zenix embraces me and presses his lips against mine. I don't fight him, but I don't kiss back. When he releases me, I say nothing.
"She poisoned me," Zenix whispers, "She put something on her lips." I stare hard into Zenix's deep brown eyes, trying to find the truth.
"I..." I sigh, "I trust you..." Zenix puts his arms around me and holds me very close, as if I am a treasure.
"I can't lose you, Y/N..." Zenix murmurs, "and I won't let anything stop me from reaching you, no matter how far away you are..." he grabs my hand, "just take my hand." I squeeze his hand tight and close my eyes, leaning my head on his chest.
"I will..."

Dante's POV

"Why did you do that to me, brother?!" Gene gasps at me. Sasha had taken him to the hospital. I broke his ribcage.
"You were hurting her."
"She doesn't love you."
"I don't care Gene," I sputter, "I love her." Gene doesn't talk back, but he just closes his eyes and sighs,
"This isn't high school anymore, Dante."
"Your right," I whimper, "This is the dark and cold nightmare that we call life. Love seems to be the only way you can make your way through. Good thing I have feelings, Gene." Gene stares at me with such hopelessness that I take my brother's hand and automatically regret my harsh words.
"I don't love... you are right..." Gene looks at me with wide eyes, "but I love you, brother." I feel myself tear up and I fall onto the ground and sob into my brother's chest.
"I am so sorry..." The tears don't stop coming and they just pour out of my eyes like a pitcher. Gene pats my back comfortingly.
"Shhh, Dante..." he comforts, "It's okay, it's okay." Then he pauses before laughing to himself, "I don't even know what I want to do with my life! Do I want to get a girl or a boy or do I just desire living a life alone? I don't know. I really don't know." This makes me stop crying and look into my brother's eyes.
"Well that's the best part," I wipe my eyes, "you get to decide." This makes me start to weep again and Gene pats my back again.
"If you could go back and redo your past, would you?" Gene asks me.
"For the world," I answer confidently, "I would love a second chance." Gene smiles at me, for who knows what reason.
"Smile, Dante," Gene murmurs, "There is another day of life tomorrow."

And I smile.

I hope you guys like all of these feels because there are sure to be more in the next chapter! Thanks so much for reading! More coming soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7