Garroth Did It

Y/N's POV

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" Zenix yells. I try to get off of Laurence, but he doesn't let me go. What the Nether is going on?!
"What if I don't want to?" Laurence shoots back and everyone, including me, gasps.
"Laurence, you are going against my ship..." Cadenza growls.
"Yeah, same with Kawaii~Chan's ship!" Kawaii~Chan shouts. Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan both glare at each other for a second before looking back at us.
"Why was Y/N a cat in the first place?!" Travis asks. Lucinda and Garroth both exchange nervous glances.
"Uhh..." Garroth begins to say, but he stops short when everyone else looks at him.
"GARROTH DID IT!" Lucinda cries.
"WHAT," Dante gets up from his chair and walks slowly over to Garroth, "Why on Earth would you turn her into a cat?!"
"He missed Sprinkles!" Katelyn concludes. Then she adds, "Or he was trying to make Laurence have a Sprinkles of his own..."
"Daaaang, Garroth," Travis gives him a sly eye.
"Don't you dare..." Garroth breathes.
"No, I'm not going to say you have nice legs!" Travis smiles, "I can't see them..." Katelyn facepalms and Travis continues, "What I was going to say was that that was a bold move, Garroth."
"Mmhm," Dante raises an eyebrow and Garroth turns red from embarassment and then yells,
"NO, LUCINDA DID IT!" Everyone gasps again and stares at Lucinda, but she doesn't seem phased at all.
"What proof do have about that, Garroth?" Lucinda smirks.
"I DON'T USE WITCHCRAFT! ONLY YOU COULD'VE TURNED HER INTO A CAT!" Garroth screams and Lucinda looks around rapidly.
"Got 'em," Katelyn mutters and cracks her knuckles.
"Okay, so I'm killing Laurence AND Lucinda?" Zenix asks seriously.
"No, you are not killing anyone!" I sigh, "It was Lucinda, Garroth and I..."
"What part in this did you have, Y/N?" Aphmau asks.
"I let Lucinda turn me into a cat," I reply honestly, "and Katelyn was right. Garroth's only intention was to make Laurence not make fun of him for the whole Sprinkles ordeal anymore."
"Welp," Laurence chuckles, "revenge it is." Laurence puts his forehead on mine and I see what he is doing now... He is going back to our old deal... making Aphmau jealous. I told Zenix about that whole thing, so I hope he doesn't freak out, and he doesn't. Calmly, I put my hand on the back of Laurence's head.
"L-Laurence..." Aphmau breathes, "what are you doing...?!"
"If you are the cat of my dreams..." Laurence murmurs, "then be mine, Y/N..." I stifle my laugh and don't reply. Aphmau pulls Laurence away from me and kisses him on the lips. We all stare in awe at the scene and Aphmau pulls away, gasping and confused.
"W-why..." Aphmau covers her mouth.
"I guess that was my birthday present from you, love," Laurence smiles.

Haha, that's the end of THAT! Sorry Aarmau, Garmau, Travmau, Danmau, Tablmau, etc. fans! This is for my bestie, weberella123 's birthday, and she ships Larmau, so yeah. But don't worry, other
ship moments for Aphmau will come that are not Larmau. Thanks so much for reading and a new chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7