The Twit?!

(This chapter does go along with my Dante x Reader, High School Crush, because that is technically a prequel to this!)

Y/N's POV

Zenix squeezes my hand as we walk along the shoreline. He wanted to go on one of those late night walks on the beach with me and I was totally okay with it. So now here we are, hand in hand, walking together, the sun setting before our eyes.
"This is really nice," I murmur to him. He smiles,
"Yeah..." Zenix stops suddenly and turns toward me, putting one arm around my waist to pull me closer. "Y/N, there's something that I-"
"Do my eyes deceive me?! Is that... Zenix?!" a voice behind me says and Zenix releases holding me. I turn around and see a familiar face.
"The hall monitor guy?!" Zenix squints his eyes.
"I have a name," the hall monitor guy snorts.
"Well I haven't heard it. I just remember Sasha calling you twit all the time," Zenix chuckles.
"You don't know our relationship status! We could still be dating!" the hall monitor guy yells. Zenix shrugs and I just stare at the hall monitor guy, remembering all of the memories from high school... "I remember you used to hate me, Zenix."
"Oh yes, I did!" He smirks, "But now, Sasha is not the beautiful girl in my life!" He puts his arm around me again and I smile.
"Y/N? Dante's old crush?" the hall monitor guy cocks his head to one side, "didn't her and Dante date?"
"I-I don't remember..." I reply honestly, "High school is kind of a blur to me."
"Ah. Same. The only thing I remember is my lovely angel girlfriend, Sasha..." the hall monitor guy begins to daydream and Zenix snaps his fingers.
"Hey, buddy. Maybe you want to go... I don't know, visit Sasha! She's here with me, Gene, and Y/N!" Zenix smiles, but something is off about it...
"S-sure! I'd love to reunite with Sasha!" the hall monitor guy exclaims, "where to?"

~Time Skip~

"SASHA!" I yell, "SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Zenix took the hall monitor guy into the living room area and I call for Sasha up the stairs. I hear someone coming, but it's just Gene, who wrinkles his nose at me.
"Can you please shut up?!" he snaps, "Sasha is asleep."
"Oh, well thank you for nicely telling me," I say sarcastically and walk up the stairs, my hair whipping him in the face as I walk past him. When I get up to Sasha's room, I knock on the door. "Sasha?"
"Go away..." I hear her moan from inside the room.
"Sasha, someone is here to see you!"
"Who is it? Death? Thank you, death, you can come to me."
"No~!" I laugh, "it's the hall monitor guy!"
"The who-what now?"
"The..." I try to remember Sasha's nickname for him, "Twit."
"Twit?!" I hear some banging before Sasha comes out of her bedroom, "messy hair, don't care. Has Gene seen him yet?!"
"I don't know..."
"Ooh! I want to see the look on his face when he sees my ex!"
"Aren't you excited to see the hall monitor guy?"
"No, screw him, I want to see Gene's jealous face!" Sasha sprints down the stairs. I go after her, but right when we get down there, you can already feel the jealousy without even entering the room.
"Who is this guy?!" Gene demands Sasha.
"THIS is my ex-boyfriend," Sasha smirks and Gene's mouth drops open. Zenix walks over to me and whispers in my ear,
"I have a feeling that this will not end well."

Sorry for the cliff hanger! How will Gene react? Thank you for reading! A new chapter will be out very soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7