We'll Be Okay

Sasha's POV

I rush into the hospital, tears streaming out of my eyes.
"GENE!" I scream at the reseptionist, "I NEED TO SEE GENE!"
"Room 23, deary," the lady says and I sprint down the hallway, ignoring the fact that I am bumping into a bunch of people. They scowl at me, but never finish when they see that my tears are making the floor wet. I stop at a door. Room 23. I swing the door open and when I get inside, I see Dante leaning on Gene's chest, his face wet. Dante looks at me, shame in his eyes.
"I don't blame you," I weep softly, "This is all my fault! If I hadn't tried to freaking get Zenix to like me, you wouldn't have gotten angry. I am just so stupid! I don't think I even love Zenix anymore!"
"Sasha, I'll be okay..." Gene murmurs.
"I LOVE YOU GENE!" I yell and sob into my hands, "HOW COULD I CARE THIS MUCH ABOUT YOU AND NOT LOVE YOU?! I DON'T KNOW HOW STRONG THESE FEELINGS ARE, BUT THEY'RE THERE!" Gene stares at me with almost no expression and I want to slap him for it. "GIVE ME SOMETHING!" I plea.
"Sasha," Gene gasps, then pauses to smile and holds open his arms, "Come over here so I can kiss you."

Y/N's POV

Zenix and I walk hand-in-hand to Room 23 where Gene is being stationed. When we open the door, Sasha is knelt beside Gene and they are kissing each other. I see Dante just staring at them, a strange glint in his eye that I can't identify. He doesn't even notice that I entered the room, until Zenix coughs. Sasha and Gene continue to murmur things to each other, there faces so close that they could kiss again at any second. Dante walks over to me and I let go of Zenix's hand and grab both of Dante's. We stare at each other for a while, just me looking into his blue eyes and him looking into my E/C eyes.
"You don't love me..." Dante whimpers, breaking our silence. I can sense Zenix behind me, but it is time for me to let everything out. Right here, right now.
"I do," tears start to form in my eyes, "I just... think we should m-move on..." Dante drops his mouth open a little bit before clamping it shut again. Suddenly, he smiles at me.
"Life is a dark and cold nightmare, where love is the only way you can get through it," Dante says, almost sounding as if he's quoting. "Thank you Y/N, for getting me through the first part of my life." I almost don't know what to say to this, but I don't have to because Dante kisses me on the cheek. I smile and blush.
"S-same for you, Dante..." I smile now. "You were my light in the darkness for a while."
"Now I'm giving someone else a chance," Dante laughs and I smile brighter, but my eyes finally burst out with tears on me, and I hug Dante. He hugs me back, his soft hands grab onto my H/C hair. When I stop crying and I release him from the hug, I say,
"I love you."
"I loved you too, Y/N," Dante says with the same tone I did. I almost feel offended until I realize what he is portraying. He is moving on. It's my turn too.
"If you're not ready to move on---" I begin, but Dante interrupts me,
"I'll be okay."

The feels will hopefully start to calm down, but I have no clue... I guess we'll see! Thanks so much for reading! The next chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7