Stop Crying

Y/N's POV

I close my eyes and just let him kiss me. The tears won't stop coming and I don't know why. Zenix groans and sits up, cringing every time he moved his arms and legs. I sit up too, still crying, which makes Zenix put his arms around me, his face close to mine as if he will kiss my tears away.
"Stop crying, Y/N..." he murmurs in my ear, but that just makes my cry harder.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! DID YOU EVER THINK THAT IF YOU EVER GOT HURT OR WORSE THAT IT WOULDN'T JUST EFFECT YOU?!" I yell and sob again, "I'm sorry..." Zenix cuddles me and blood gets on my clothes, but I don't care as long as he is holding me in his arms.
"I didn't think you loved me like that..." Zenix breathes, his eyes wide. I see marks from the knife on his cheeks too and I weep more.
"WELL I DO LOVE YOU, ZENIX!" I burst out. Zenix blushes and I do too after realizing what I said, "I do love you..."
"Y/N..." Zenix shows his speechlessness.
"Please, PLEASE don't do that anymore..." I beg him. He just nods slowly and I take the knife and put it in my F/C backpack, some of his blood staining the inside of it. I find my way back into his arms and try to stop crying but I can't... I can't...

Sorry this chapter was REALLY short! I probably won't have anything tomorrow, but surly soon! Thanks for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7