Stuck In Your Heart

Y/N's POV

After Kawaii~Chan was done looking through old yearbooks with me, Zenix asked if I could come to his house immediately. Confused and slightly alarmed, I walk over and knock on the door. Zenix answers me on the first knock, slyly motioning me to come inside. He shuts the door softly behind me, then whispers,
"There is something that you must help me with." I feel his hand search for mine, so I grab it tightly. Out of habit, I push his sleeve up to check for cuts, and unfortunately, there are fresh scars.
"Of course, Zenix," I murmur, "Anything." He leads me to his living room and seats me on his couch.
"I... I don't know how Gene and Sasha feel about each other," Zenix stutters. I look at him, surprised at the fact that this matters to him.
"What do you mean?"
"They never liked each other!" Zenix scowls, "Never! And then suddenly, Gene gets hurt and they start making out!"
"Zenix, calm---"
"I don't ship it either!" he continues to rant, "It's not even cute! Shipping Sasha and I is cuter than them!"
"ZENIX, CALM DOWN!" I yell. He sighs and looks at his hands.
"Sasha and Gene are my great friends... I don't want just because they love each other, for them to leave me..."
"They won't leave you," I assure him. "And even if they did, you never would be alone. Zenix, I'm here. I'm always here. There is nowhere that I'm going. I'm stuck in your heart." Zenix looks at me, his brown eyes sparkling it seems.
"I---"
"Just shush, Zenix," I say, "you aren't okay clearly."
"I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM!" he shouts.
"Zenix," I sternly look at him in the eyes, "what is really going on?" Zenix's eyes grown puffy and I feel as if a thorn is stuck in my throat. I made him cry... my heart is tearing in half just like I can imagine his as well.
"I used to like Sasha... just as you liked Dante..."
"Things change."
"I know."
"Then c'mere and let me hold you." Zenix leans in close to me and I put my arms around him. It seems as if he should be doing this to me, but not right now. Now, I have to be the angel holding my arms out to him.
"But I love you."
"I love you too, Zenix."
"Can I kiss you?"
"Huh?"
"Sometimes, the feeling of you lips against mine makes me forget things... the things I want to forget..."
"That is the grossest thing I have ever heard," I tease him before puckering my lips, allowing him to kiss them. He does, in fact, press his lips against mine roughly, and I kiss back softer. I guess I can see what he means... We start to laugh as we kiss and I ruffle up his hair messing the neatness of it all up. When he releases me from the kiss, we stare into each other's eyes.
"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes sparkle?" Zenix asks me softly.
"You have."
"When?"
"Just now," I giggle.
"I think I'm okay now."
"So I fixed you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"You did the day I saw your beautiful face. The face that I want to look at forever," Zenix smiles. Now that I think about it, I want to see his face forever too...
"I'll let you do more than look at it."
"You'll let me kiss it?"
"Sure, hot shot," I smirk, almost offering myself to him. He does kiss every inch of my face and I have no regrets giving myself away. He is mine, I am his. We're happily stuck with each other forever.

I'm going to TRY to move away from feels for a little bit, but that is very hard for me to do! Thanks so much for reading! A new chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7