SK Sleepover Pt. 2

Y/N's POV

"Gene, we are not doing any pranks," Zenix groans. Sasha runs over to the window and smiles wickedly.
"Travis, eh?" Sasha murmurs, "Sounds good to me." Vylad continues to drink out of his hot chocolate and sighs,
"I'm not getting involved in this."
"Neither am I!" I stand up, "That's my brother! What are you going to do?!" Sasha laughs,
"Oh, honey. We're not going to kill him," Gene snickers and Zenix puts his arm around me. I murmur in his ear,
"Don't get angry."
"I can't with you around," Zenix smiles and I feel my ears get hot. I see Sasha roll her eyes at us before turning back to Gene, who is holding... A GUN?!
"GENE, WHAT THE-"
"Relax, gorgeous," Gene smirks, "It's just a bee-bee gun. Chill." I breathe heavily as Gene opens the window and aims the gun. "Oh, he's talking to Katelyn! Haha!"
"Don't shoot him!" I yell, but he shoots the bee-bee and we hear small yelps from outside. I can tell it's Travis and it makes me cringe and sink deeper into the couch cushion. Sasha and Gene crack up laughing.
"It's been a while since we've pranked someone like that," Sasha smiles, kind of looking a bit happy. I feel a warm feeling inside to see her look like that.
"Guys, it's late..." Vylad complains, "can we get some shut-eye?"

~Time Skip to Later that Night~

I lay on my sleeping bag, struggling to get some sleep. It is so dark in here... So cave-like...
"You awake?" I hear a voice whisper.
"Yeah, I am, Zenix," I reply. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I make soft purring noises, telling him its comforting. But he doesn't stop there. He moves his whole body to practically cover me, his hand in my H/C hair. "Zenix..." I groan and I feel him smile before I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.

Aww! So cute! But will Sasha see this? The next chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7