SK Sleepover Pt. 1

Y/N's POV

Zenix takes me to Gene's house after I pack up all of my stuff. Right when I see Gene's house, I know that him and Zenix don't have much in common. Unlike Zenix's brown brick house with a nice tan roof, Gene has a sleek grey brick house with a black tinted roof. I see almost no windows on the outside, and if there are windows, they are covered with black and blue curtains. I walk up to Gene's front door and lift my hand to knock, but Zenix touches my hand softly to stop me.
"No need to knock," Zenix smirks and just opens the door. Inside is a tight hallway that the end of it is covered with a black curtain. We walk to the curtain and Zenix pushes it aside and let's me come through. When I see Gene's living room, I gape. IT IS HUGE! The ceiling is two times higher than a normal ceiling and the room is three times the size of Zenix's living room. Two blue L couches cover the floor space and the carpet is a rough grey texture. A giant flat screen TV fills up one of the walls and there are no windows in this room at all, just multi-colored lights. Zenix notices that I am staring in awe at the room and snickers, "This room is the only room Gene cared to make look nice." I laugh.
"Oh hey, you brought the girl!" Gene walks over to us from the couches and Vylad and Sasha turn to look at us.
"You asked me to," Zenix says plainly. Sasha walks over and stands next to Gene. I haven't seen her in a while, so she looks different then I last saw her in middle school. Her hair is a darker grey than it used to be and her skin is paler. She has grown taller, of course, but her arms are still stubby compared to her long legs.
"It is so good to see you, Y/N!" Sasha greets me sweetly, but something looks off about her. She goes up to Zenix and hugs him tightly. "Oh Zenix! I am so happy to see you!" Zenix looks at me and rolls his eyes and I giggle a little bit. Gene is watching me intently, which scares me...
"Hello... Y/N is it?" Vylad walks up to me and holds out his hand, "I'm Vylad." I shake his hand and smile.
"You're Garroth's younger brother, aren't you?"
"Half-brother," Vylad corrects, "But yes."
"Guys, I'm tired of this talk," Gene groans, "Sasha?" We all move to sitting on the couches, I sit close to Zenix and Sasha sits on the other side of him.
"Well first off, Kawaii~Chan has redone her shipping shrine," Sasha annouces. Gene bursts out laughing.
"WHAT?!" Zenix laughs, "For who?!" Gene and Sasha both look at me suddenly and I blush from the attention... wait...
"She ships D/S/N!" Sasha cracks up, "Y/N and Dante!" My face turns completely pale for a few seconds before I look at Zenix to make sure he is not going to cut himself, but he looks pretty calm and content.
"That's crap," Zenix states, "Y/N doesn't like Dante." Gene and Sasha both stare at Zenix with confusion, probably surprised that Zenix isn't exploding with anger.
"Well they are cute and I ship it too!" Sasha stands up and yells. Zenix glares at Sasha.
"WHAT."
"They are ADORABLE!" Sasha smiles. Oh no... Oh no, no, no...
"NO THEY AREN'T!" Zenix spats. Sasha puts her hands on her hips. Gene rolls his eyes and Vylad takes another sip of his hot chocolate.
"Yes they are," Sasha replies, angry yet calm.
"NO," Zenix clenches his fists. I just sit on the couch, shriveling myself into as tiny of a ball as I possibly can...
"Hey guys, shut up for a change," Gene interrupts the arguing. He runs into his kitchen and points out the window that is in there, "We have our first target for the night!"

What could Gene be talking about? And will Sasha and Zenix's argument be continued later? The next chapter will be out soon! Thanks so much for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7