More Sequal/New Novel Info!

Okay, guys! I have the cover for Thriving Heart officially completed! Here is the official cover:

If you could or could not tell, I made brand new covers for all of my books, so I hope you like them! Not only that, but I've got a little blurb teaser! Here you go:

"T-Travis...?! Did you do this?!"
"TRAVIS!!!!"
"W-what?! Okay, maybe this is my fault..."
"I can't believe I'm related to you..."
"WHERE ARE WE GOING TO LIVE, TRAVIS?! ON THE STREETS?!"
"W-we... uhhhh... WE CAN LIVE WITH Y/N!"
"WHAT?! NO!!!"
"That's a good idea, Travis! Let's just move in with her!"
"N-no, I'm going to have Zenix living with me, I can't have three more boys!"

That was the teaser! And also, if your interested in my non-fanfic book, which is coming out soon as well, here is the cover:

I'll also give a little blurb for this book as well:

Depression kills. Oh what is that, a famous saying now? Not really, no. What am I saying. I don't really know. I'm just a bit... confused. The year is almost over and I'm not ready for another dreadful winter season. Thinking back on last winter, my heart kills and lurches out for something I can't describe. As I said, I'm confused as heck. My life is a jumbled mess that I just seem to destroy every time I make a move. Flinn never blamed me. He said it was all a blur, but what does he know. Keagan thinks of it as a stupid dream in my head that I need to wake up from. He said he'll dump me if I don't and honestly, having the pride of a boyfriend to hold me at night is what keeps me from getting a knife from the kitchen and ending everything. My mother is dead, killed by my uncle. My father forever lives in remorse, making me feel ignored and hated as a person. I don't look anything like my mother, besides her bright brown eyes and her rosy red cheeks. My hair was a bright red color, but I dyed it a milky sky blue that I wish could make me not think of the baby blankets I used to sleep with. Rumor has it that my father killed my uncle after he killed Mother, but I just think Uncle Reese went into hiding from the law. I pray to God every night, hoping to feel some magical connection, but in all honesty, if God wanted to say something to me then it was probably to call me an ugly piece of crap. I look a bit more like my father, with my thin lips, big almond eyes, tanner skin, and a dimple in my left cheek. I haven't seen that dimple in a while. It's been a long time since I have smiled.

So if you're interested in either of the books, they will be out in about a week or so! I hope you all are as excited as I am!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7