Love~Love Paradise

Y/N's POV

"Woah, this is amazing..." Gene crosses his arms and gapes. Sasha takes his hand.
"What did you expect, doofus? This resort is always booked," she smirks, "I can't even believe the dumb bluenette actually got tickets."
"Sasha, how do you even know about this resort?" Zenix asks, "I didn't even know it existed!" I gasp,
"HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THIS EXSISTED?!"
"I... I don't know..." Zenix shrugs, "I don't watch TV or YouTube often." Gene, Sasha, and I all stare in awe at him, and thank Irene he says, "Pfft, I'm just kidding. I love YouTube."
"Oh my Irene, Zenix, I think Y/N was about to break up with you if that was true!" Sasha laughs.
"I told you! YouTube is what I read!" I joke and Zenix punches me in the arm. Gene squints his eyes and looks into the distance.
"Maybe we should catch up with everyone else..." he mentions.
"Right," I take Zenix's hand, "Onward!"

~Time Skip to the Beach House~

"Woah, this place is SICK!" Sasha looks around and jumps up and down. Gene crosses his arms and scowls,
"Not as good as my place."
"Oh shush, Gene!" Sasha shuts him up, "at least we get a place to ourselves and we don't have to share with all of the other people in the neighborhood!"
"That's because they think we're jerks and they don't want to room with us," Zenix rolls his eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"You don't know that! Maybe they just... don't even know we're here!" I assure him and Zenix makes a "tsh" sound. Gene sits on the couch and begins texting on his phone and Sasha runs through the whole place, looking in every nook and cranny. Zenix and I find a nice room on the very corner of the place. It has its own L couch and a nice TV with empty bookshelves and cabinets. Up a short staircase is a king sized bed with two birch night stands on either side of it, lamps covering the top space of it. The living room area has nice, smooth and glossy hardwood floors, while up in the bed loft area has fuzzy carpets that is just as comfortable as the sheets on the bed. "Ahhhh! I feel like this carpet is sucking me in with its fuzziness!" I squeal and Zenix pick me up by the waist.
"NOOO, SHE'S MINE, CARPET!" He yells and sets me on the nicely made bed. I crack up, literally ROFL, and Zenix sits on the bed next to me, laughing a little.
"Mr. Steal You Gurl!" I point at the carpet and Zenix gasps,
"Oh-no, we can't have this room!" Zenix picks me up bridal-style, and I struggle to escape his arms.
"BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CARPET!" I shout and he yelps as I escape his arms and fall to the floor. "SEE?! IT ALWAYS CATCHES ME WHEN I FALL!"
"B-but Y/N!" Zenix complains and lends out a hand to help me up. I take it, still giggling. He puts his arms around me and touches our foreheads together. "The carpet can't kiss you like I do..." Zenix presses his lips against mine, and I blush a little, but I kiss back. I put my arms around his neck and I feel him pull me closer. We break the kiss for air before I consider kissing him again.
"Okay..." I murmur to him, "I love you more than the carpet..."
"That's a relief!" he chuckles and turns to face us to the wall. There is a beautiful balcony view and we watch the sunset as we hold each other in our arms.

#CarpetIsTheNewTable

Looks like your time at Love~Love Paradise is already romantic and fun! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one because it will be out soon! Thanks for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7

P.S. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! 10K?! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR WITH THIS!!! FINALLY, PEOPLE WHO LOVE ZENIX!!!