The Wedding

(*silently fangirls in the corner* DON'T MIND ME)

Y/N's POV

"You look gorgeous," Sasha says to me for about the fifth time and I can't help but beam every time she says it. She is helping me get my R/C dress fitted right and tying my veil onto my head. This... this is it... some people might say this was too soon, but for me, it's perfect. We're in a tropical paradise; holding hands and walking on the beach one day; getting married the next. Well, that's what it feels like, anyway. I look at myself in the mirror and for once, I compliment myself in my head. I spin around just a little bit for fun and Sasha does too. She is wearing a beautiful tight and short grey dress with purple accents on the sleeves, which drape off of her shoulders. Her shiny white hair is in a bun, which is tied up tight. After asking my bridesmaids, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Lucinda whether they'd prefer tighter shorter dresses or longer flowing dresses, they couldn't decide on that, nor the color, so I just let them pick out their own style and color of dress. We are all in mine and Zenix's room, putting on our dresses, doing our hair, and putting on makeup. Sasha is completely ready, except that she keeps adding a new layer of her brownish-red lipstick every few minutes since she keeps licking her lips. Kawaii~Chan, who is all dressed in her cute short and fluffy pink dress with sequins on the top half and a gigantic bow on the back of it with her hair down, is working on Katelyn's makeup. Katelyn is wearing a dress that's tight at the top and flowing at the bottom. It has spaghetti straps and is a beautiful ice blue color, which compliments her hair that is in a braid that goes over her shoulder. Lucinda is putting her hair in an extremely messy bun, while wearing a tight dress like Sasha's, but it has thin long-sleeves and connecting gloves that don't cover her fingers. It's a radiant red color that matches her eyes and it is shorter in the front and longer in the back. It's quite fashionable. Aphmau hasn't put her dress on yet, but her hair and makeup is done. She's holding her dress, which is long and almost touches the ground. It's a soft purple color and has a plush top half that has short-sleeves and the bottom half just flows. Her hair is down, draped over her shoulders, with a flower in it. I look at myself in the mirror again. They all look beautiful. I look beautiful. And I'm getting married.

Today.

Suddenly, the door swings open and everyone but me screams.
"IT COULD BE ZENIX!!! HIDE, Y/N, HE CAN'T SEE YOU!!! IT'S BAD LUCK!!!" Aphmau shoves me to the ground behind the bed when I hear a familiar voice,
"Oh! Wrong room! I was supposed to go to the room Zenix is in...!"

Zenix's POV

"A little to the left," Gene tells me and I move my tie to the left. "Perfect."
"It's crooked, Zenix! Don't trust him!" Dante yells and walks over. He stands in front of me and yanks the tie, which strains my neck. "There."
"Stop trying to sabotage everything, Gene," Travis grumbles as he buttons up his jacket, "it's not funny."
"But Zenix picked that bluenette instead of me to be his Best Man! I mean, DANTE?!" Gene yells, flinging his arms in the air. Dante crosses his arms,
"I'm right here."
"Suck it up!" Travis yells and walks over to me to adjust my collar. I haven't said almost anything since we got to Dante and Zane's room to change and get ready. I'm too happy... there are no words for me to say. My Groomsmen, Travis, Gene, Garroth, and--- wait, how come he hasn't arrived yet?! Starting to worry, I bite my nails.
"Don't ruin your hands, Zenix," Garroth teases me.
"Yeah, don't bite them off," Dante looks uneasy, "Why are you so worried suddenly? You haven't said anything since we came in here." I put my hands stiffly to my sides and look at Dante.
"M-my last Groomsman... he's not here yet!" I shudder.
"Who is it?" Garroth asks, but the door opens and in peeks a familiar face. He smiles,
"Okay, this is the right room..."
"LAURENCE!!!" All of the guys yell, but I just smile.
"Thank Irene you got here," I say and Laurence and I shake hands before he replies,
"Yeah, well I'm not going to miss Y/N's wedding! Especially if I am one of your Groomsman!" Dante, Garroth, Gene, and Travis are staring in awe at Laurence, their mouthes open.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" They all yell and I can't help but let out a chuckle.
"Well, Cadenza and I went on a sibling vacation together to visit our childhood home and stuff. It was pretty freaking awesome, until I got a call from Zenix, who said him and Y/N were getting married!" Laurence smiles, "So I rushed over here and caught the soonest plane!"
"YOUR FANGIRLS MISSED YOU!" Garroth shouts, "AND PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING ME WITH IVY!" Laurence backs up a bit,
"Ivy from high school? Huh. That's interesting," Laurence rubs his chin.
"Guys, let's catch up with Laurence later," Dante interrupts, "We need to get ready for the wedding!"
"Oh right!" Travis yells and goes back to buttoning his jacket. I look at myself in the mirror again. They all look handsome. I look handsome. And I'm getting married.

Today.

~Time Skip to The Wedding~

Y/N's POV

I'm nervous.

Zenix's POV

I don't know how to feel. Besides overly happy. I stand at the alter, which is a really nicely set up table right on the beach. The sun is just starting to set and my heart is racing. It's a good racing though. Dante stands next to me and is smiling at Jenna and Nicole, who are sitting next to each other in the audience. Did he work everything out? I don't really know what's going on with them... Gene is standing next to Dante and Garroth is standing on the other side of him next to Travis. And Laurence is standing at the end of the line, looking happy and just smiling at the people's shocked faces when they see him. Zane said he'd pose as the ring bearer, which I find hilarious. Kawaii~Chan said she'd be a flower girl as well since she liked the petals. So, Zane walks down first, all dressed up in his tux, holding a cushion with the rings on it. He hands it to Guy, who I guess is the priest? I don't question it. Then comes Kawaii~Chan, who is wearing her lovely pink dress, the bow on the back bouncing up and down as she walks down the aisle, throwing the petals to the side of her. Next comes the Maid of Honor, Sahsa, who looks quite pretty, I must say. They all do. Following her is Katelyn...

Y/N's POV

Then Aphmau, then Lucinda... I feel myself shaking, but I think it's out of joy and happiness. I clutch onto my flowers and hold them to my chest before all eyes turn toward me and I realize I'm walking. I'm walking down the asile. I'm walking down the aisle toward Zenix.

Zenix's POV

Woah... she's so... beautiful...

Y/N's POV

Everyone is smiling at me, looking all happy to see me. It's a good warm feeling... I just see Zenix at the end of the aisle and I can't wait until I can reach him... When I can be with him forever... I love him so much, and I'm glad that this is what is at the end of the road: Me and him together. Finally I reach the alter and Zenix takes both of my hands and stares at me straight in the eyes.
"You look beautiful..." he whispers.
"Thanks... you don't look bad yourself..." I smile and he smiles back.
"We are all gathered here today," Guy begins, "to celebrate the bonding of Zenix Lithenal and Y/N L/N in holy Matrimony." Guy looks at Zenix, "Zenix Lithenal, do you take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Zenix looks at Guy and then he looks at me.
"I do."
"And do you, Y/N L/N, take Zenix Lithenal to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Guy asks me and I just beam, not even needing to think.
"I-I do."
"Well then!" Guy smiles and raises his hands up, "By the power of Yahoo answers on the Internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Zenix puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. Our foreheads touch and I blush.
"Gladly," he murmurs and his lips touch mine, making me feel a surge go through me and I kiss back. The crowd cheers, and I feel the love, not just from Zenix, but from all of my friends watching me and here to support me. The love is just in the air, circulating. And I really like this feeling. I like it a lot. When we finally break the kiss I throw my bouquet into the air and all of the girls rush to it, but I see a pale hand get it and all of the girls back away, revealing Kawaii~Chan. Sasha and Katelyn look kind of disappointed, but Kawaii~Chan takes this opportunity and runs over to Zane, pecking his lips. He blushes a bright red, but he takes Kawaii~Chan's hand when she tried to run away. How cute... Zenix takes my hand.
"You ready?"
"Always," I reply and he pecks a kiss on my lips before running, his hand still in mine. I run with him, down the aisle and back through the archway onto the warm sand and we just run across the shorline, watching the sun go down as everyone else chases us.
"RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!" I hear Travis yell and I laugh and continue to run with Zenix. I don't think we're going to stop. I don't think we ever will. And I'm glad... because this is what I've always wanted... it's not what I expected, but sometimes, things don't go as planned. But now I'm glad that I have a stolen heart. And I never want it back...

Continue reading to see information about the sequel and acknowledgements!