Another Sprinkles

(This is a late birthday gift for my BFFITWWW, weberella123 ! It's your senpai's birthday, I hope you enjoy this chapter and have some laughs!)

Y/N's POV

"So what do you want me to do?" I ask Garroth for the sixth time.
"Lucinda is going to turn you into a cat," Garroth explains, "and then Laurence will get addicted to the cat and then the cat will run away and he can never make fun of me for the whole Sprinkles situation ever again!" Garroth finishes triumphantly. I roll my eyes,
"And what makes you think I'm going to let Lucinda turn me into a cat? Can't you just use my cat, P/N?"
"No, that won't work," Garroth tries to give me puppy eyes, "Pleeeeease, Y/N?!" I sigh and groan loudly.
"Fine. But if it doesn't work, you get all the blame."
"Deal," Garroth says sternly and he shakes my hand. "Now lets get you catifyed!"

~Time Skip to Lucinda's House~

"Okay, hold still, Y/N..." Lucinda holds out her staff in front of my face and splashes me with magic. Suddenly, I feel small, weak, and feeble. Defenseless even.
"I'M A(N) (any color) CAT?!"
"Aww!" Garroth coos, "You are almost as cute as Sprinkles!"
"You mean as cute as Aphmau?" I snap back, but all he hears is "meow".
"Now c'mon!" Lucinda motions me to follow her, "Laurence will want to meet you, kitty." I follow Lucinda and Garroth and we walk to the guy's house.
"Y/N," Garroth whispers, "you come through the back door and start acting cute, okay?"
"I'm not cute! How am I supposed to be cute?!" I hiss.
"I'd take that as a yes, Garroth," Lucinda pats him on the back, "Let's get inside." Garroth and Lucinda go inside and shut the front door in front of my face. Ugh... I walk over to the back door and peer into the living room, breathing clouds of dew onto the glass. Laurence is sitting on the couch, talking to Aphmau. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are there and Dante is playing a card game at the kitchen table with Travis, betting on cheese crackers. Seems mature... Cadenza greets Lucinda and Garroth as they enter the house; they go near the back door and motion for me to come inside. I pad softly into the house and hide behind the couch.
"Laurence, where's Aaron?" I hear Aphmau ask.
"Uhhh..." Laurence hesitates.
"Did you not invite him? Or Gene, Sasha, and Zenix?"
"Hey, we aren't the best of friends," Laurence mentions defensively.
"That would mean more gifts for you, though," Katelyn adds. Laurence groans with annoyance, causing everyone to laugh at him. I find my way toward the front of the couch and find Laurence. Almost creepily, I rub against his legs. He jumps from surprise and stands up.
"WHAT THE---" but then he sees that it is just an adorable (any color) cat. He chuckles, "I assume this is Y/N's cat."
"No," Dante says, looking away from his cards, "her cat is white and F/C."
"How the heck do you know that?!" I meow at Dante, but I quickly remember that he can't understand me.
"Awww, that cat is so kawaii!" Kawaii~Chan smiles at me.
"Heh, yeah... this is a cute cat..." Laurence starts to pet me and I purr,
"Larmeow." Everyone all says "Awww" at the same time. Garroth gives me a thumbs up.
"Omigosh," Cadenza gasps, "THE CAT SAID LARMAU!!!"
"No, the cat would never ship Larmau," Kawaii~Chan huffs, "it's too kawaii to ship that. It ships Aarmau, say Aarmau, kitty!"
"Larmeow!" I repeat.
"I think that cat is just trying to say Laurence..." Aphmau says uncomfortably. I hop onto Laurence's lap and circle around before laying down. Everyone coos at me.
"I'm going to call you... (cat name)," Laurence decides. I laugh and it comes out as an adorable cat purring noise.
"That's a sucky name, but whatever. I don't judge," I say, but for some reason, it doesn't come out as a meow. EVERYONE HEARD THAT.
"Th-the cat can t-talk...?!" Dante stutters.
"That is sick..." Travis comes over to look at me. Then, I begin to grow... Oh-no, the potion is wearing off! Soon enough, I poof back into my normal human self. Laurence is still holding me in his arms.
"Y/N?!" Everyone gasps. Garroth and Lucinda give me apologetic glances. Laurence stares at me with pure shock,
"WHY WERE YOU A CAT?!"
"Uhhh..." I look at the front door as it swings open, Zenix bursting into the room.
"LAURENCE, WHAT ARE YOU AND Y/N DOING?!" He yells angrily. Oh boy... this isn't going to end quite so well...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY weberella123 !!! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT FRIEND! I hope you all found this chapter humorous and another chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7