Stupid Sasha

Y/N's POV

I wake up and the first thing I notice is Zenix's arm around my waist. Wait, did I fall asleep here? He is reading a book, turning the pages with one hand and the other hand is around me. I smile and kiss his cheek to let him know that I am awake. This makes him slam his book shut without putting his bookmark in and jumps a bit. He looks into my E/C eyes and sighs,
"You scared me, Y/N." He has bags under his eyes, which makes me wonder if he was reading all night. "Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yeah, I did, thanks Zenix," I reply. Then I ask, "Did you sleep?"
"N-no..." Zenix scratches the back of his head.
"WHAT?! OH MY IRENE ZENIX, I AM LEAVING TO LET YOU SLEEP!" I stand up abruptly and I feel his arm let go of my waist. He stands up slowly and looks me deep in the eyes, trying to make me stay, but I withstand it.
"Y/N, I am fine..." Zenix murmurs, but it leads into a small yawn, which makes him cover his mouth.
"No, Zenix. I'll let you sleep," I put my hand on his shoulder, "I will see you tomorrow, okay?" Zenix groans,
"Fiiiine."
"Good," I kiss him on the cheek again, "Thanks again." He blushes,
"N-no p-problem..." I walk toward his front door. He opens it and holds the door for me as I walk outside.

Zenix's POV

After Y/N leaves, I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket and I look. It is a text from Sasha.
(Z = Zenix; S = Sasha)

S: Hey, how are ya feeling, bud?
Z: I feel like trash.
S: Oh, well since I care a lot about the environment, when should I pick you up?
Z: What?
S: Sorry, I saw that joke on an Instagram post and I had to use it😂 But seriously, do you want to hang out?
Z: I'm really tired, Sasha.
S: What does that have to do with anything?
Z: 😑
S: Why are you so tired?
Z: I just stayed up late hanging out with my friend.
S: Oh?
Z: Y/N. It ends up we have a lot in common! And she is really nice and pretty!
S: I used to be BFFs with Y/N.😒
Z: Why the rolling eyes?
S: Because she isn't my best friend anymore😡
Z: What why?!

Sasha doesn't reply to my text and I feel like I should keep nagging her about it, but I don't. Instead, I set my phone on my coffee table and flop on my couch, immediately falling asleep.

Sasha's POV

How DARE Y/N steal Zenix from me! If she thinks she can win Zenix's heart, she'd better know that she has competition. I lean against a tree and rapidly tap my foot on the ground.
"You okay?" Gene walks up to me. "What's on your little mind?"
"Nothing," I growl. He leans against the other side of the tree and stares at me, waiting for an answer.
"When you say nothing, it never means nothing."
"Okay, fine! Y/N is stealing Zenix from me!" I yell a little too loudly. Gene laughs,
"Wow, that is hilarious!"
"No it is not," I cross my arms. I think for a moment before looking at Gene again. "I have an idea."
"Woah, Sasha has an idea!" Gene says sarcastically, "Its a miracle!" I smirk and grab his arm,
"And you are going to help me."

What is Sasha up to? The next chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading!

Nya,
Soccerkitty7