Wedding Preperations Pt. 3 - Remebrance

Y/N's POV

Okay, everything seems to be ready... I have my R/C wedding dress and apparently Zenix has a tux... The whole thing is set up! Apparently, weddings happen here occasionally so Love~Love Paradise has this cool area on the beach reserved for weddings! Sasha is barking orders to everyone to set up for the wedding. It's hard to believe that she and I are friends now... it felt like just yesterday she was trying to kill me...

"I ask the questions here," Sasha interrupts me and spats in my face. I don't dare move or say a word. "How did you get ZenZen to like you so much?!" I shoot her a confused glance before asking,
"Who?"
"Zenix," she grumbles, "How did you get Zenix to like you?"
"Wait... you like Zenix!"
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Sasha shouts, "I HAVE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL! AND THEN YOU JUST STEAL HIM FROM ME! HE IS SO DENSE, YET HE CHOOSES YOU!" I give Sasha the you-are-boy-crazy look, but she just glares at me.
"I don't know why he likes me..." I reply honestly, "Why don't you just ask him?"
"Cause that's weird," Sasha crosses her arms, "Just stay off of Zenix, or I'll sell your soul to the Shadow Lord."
"You can't-"
"DON'T QUESTION WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!" Sasha slaps me across the face.

Now she likes Gene and I guess things worked out! She's an amazing friend... I can't even imagine what it would be like if she still hated me... and then there's Dante, who is setting up some flowers. After making Sasha my Maid of Honor, Gene was pretty pissed that Zenix made Dante his Best Man. But that was very good of Zenix. Ah, I remember the drama between us. It was horrible...

"You don't love me..." Dante whimpers, breaking our silence. I can sense Zenix behind me, but it is time for me to let everything out. Right here, right now.
"I do," tears start to form in my eyes, "I just... think we should m-move on..." Dante drops his mouth open a little bit before clamping it shut again. Suddenly, he smiles at me.
"Life is a dark and cold nightmare, where love is the only way you can get through it," Dante says, almost sounding as if he's quoting. "Thank you Y/N, for getting me through the first part of my life." I almost don't know what to say to this, but I don't have to because Dante kisses me on the cheek. I smile and blush.
"S-same for you, Dante..." I smile now. "You were my light in the darkness for a while."
"Now I'm giving someone else a chance," Dante laughs and I smile brighter, but my eyes finally burst out with tears on me, and I hug Dante. He hugs me back, his soft hands grab onto my H/C hair. When I stop crying and I release him from the hug, I say,
"I love you."
"I loved you too, Y/N," Dante says with the same tone I did. I almost feel offended until I realize what he is portraying. He is moving on. It's my turn too.

Looking at him... he seems pretty happy with himself... like he's moved on forever and now we can live in harmony as friends... Speaking of new friends, I think Katelyn and I have become pretty close! She used to not like me, maybe because I was Travis's sister or something... Now she's holding hands with Travis, sitting on the sand...

"Oh, your Travis's sister."
"Yeah, I am. My name is Y/N."
"Mmhm, I remember you," Katelyn eyes me sharply, "So what do you want?"
"I came here to talk to Aphmau."
"Well, she is hanging out with Zane, also known as playing with ponies," she rolls her eyes, "which I assume you don't want to do." Katelyn puts her hands on her hips. "So what do you need from Aph?"
"Advice."
"Advice? On what?"
"I... I like two guys and I don't know who to choose..." I look at my feet. Katelyn lets out a small sigh before replying,
"Who are the boys?" I don't respond, giving her the message that I don't want her to know. "Fine, don't tell me. My advice is to pick the one that... well... the one you know better and the one that makes you smile... even if it's from being stupid..." Katelyn smiles and looks past me at the guy's house. I smirk,
"Travis?" She jumps and gives me a surprised look.
"N-no! Leave me alone, weird girl!"

I can't even believe they're dating! It's so weird... well, I can't even believe Zenix and I are getting married! It's so weird... One minute Laurence tells me Zenix thinks I'm hot and the next minute we are dating and fighting over a carpet in Love~Love Paradise... Ha... I remember the carpet...

"Ahhhh! I feel like this carpet is sucking me in with its fuzziness!" I squeal and Zenix pick me up by the waist.
"NOOO, SHE'S MINE, CARPET!" He yells and sets me on the nicely made bed. I crack up, literally ROFL, and Zenix sits on the bed next to me, laughing a little.
"Mr. Steal You Gurl!" I point at the carpet and Zenix gasps,
"Oh-no, we can't have this room!" Zenix picks me up bridal-style, and I struggle to escape his arms.
"BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CARPET!" I shout and he yelps as I escape his arms and fall to the floor. "SEE?! IT ALWAYS CATCHES ME WHEN I FALL!"
"B-but Y/N!" Zenix complains and lends out a hand to help me up. I take it, still giggling. He puts his arms around me and touches our foreheads together. "The carpet can't kiss you like I do..." Zenix presses his lips against mine, and I blush a little, but I kiss back. I put my arms around his neck and I feel him pull me closer. We break the kiss for air before I consider kissing him again.
"Okay..." I murmur to him, "I love you more than the carpet..."

Now, I try and remember Zenix's timid face when he saw me for the first time... so shy... his hands cut and bruised and now his skin is clean... it's amazing...

"M-my name is Zenix..." he trails off and stares at the connection of our hands for a moment before letting go. I hear Travis chuckle,
"Has a girl never held your hand before, Zenix?!" He challenges and Zenix blushes from embarassment,
"Y-yeah..." I smile and look into his eyes,
"Heh, well then I am honored to be the first!"  This makes Zenix turn bright red and he waves at me before leaving, closing the door softly.

I can see his big and curious brown eyes when he looked at me that day. It was interesting to see that expression on his face. It makes me cry inside to think that I've come this far. Sometimes I want to go back. But I can't. And now, I am getting married to the most life-changing person. I can't even wait another minute to see what our future holds... and what new things I can remember...

OH MY IRENE I'M CRYING!!!! Ahem... sorry, it's late... ANYWAY! I was thinking about this today and I think I should wrap this book up, but that is completely up to you guys! It's at a whooping forty chapters at the moment! WOOO!!! I wasn't thinking about making a sequel either, but if y'all would like me to continue this book, I guess I will! That or I start another x Reader along with my Dante x Reader and new Laurence x Reader! I'm just... so freaking thankful for you guys... writing is what I've always wanted to do and y'all just made it real for me... this is freaking amazing! I will just stop before I actually do cry... thank you guys again and a new chapter, or the final chapter, will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7