32.

"Scott? He's awake?" Another voice said as they entered the room. Adam...

"Wait, wait. If you're there... Who's that?" I asked.

The person in my bed turned to face me and my jaw hit the floor. Did I really sleep with Justin? No... Couldn't have. Could I?

"Justin? Wh-What happened last night?" I say while fresh tears were dripping from my eyes. He saw m reaction and hopped up from the bed. "Hey, hey! Nothing happened! I swear. You were trashed so I took you home. Adam came with me because he wanted to make sure you were alright."

"So how did I end up in boxers? And you?" I ask, confused as to what happened last night.

Justin laughed, "You woke up at like 3 am talking about how you had to get on a plane to Mitch. You literally got in the shower with your clothes on... After I pulled you out you started sobbing about how you had to get to him or else he wouldn't know how you felt. Adam has the whole thing on camera. It was quite interesting."

I had no recollection of this but I wanted to witness the video to make sure that's what truly happened.

***

"Oh my god. I was a mess!" I groaned into my hands.

"That you were." Justin laughed, "What did you think happened last night? You cheated?" He joked with Adam.

"Honestly yeah." I admit.

"Well you didn't. So you're okay. Right?" Adam asked. "Yeah. Now." I sighed and put my phone on the charger. It had died at some point during the night.

"Hey, while your phone charges you wanna go out to get breakfast?"

"No. I'm fine. Gonna take something for this headache and go back to sleep." "Oh. Okay. Well, we're gonna go out. You want us to bring you something?"

"Sounds good to me." I say as I enter my bathroom. I see a pile of wet clothes by the tub and realize I had to do laundry. Groaning, I took an Advil and put my head under the running water because I was too lazy to get a bottle of water.

"I'll do the laundry later." I say to myself then jump back into my bed.

***
***

"So who was this Adam guy again?" Kevin asked. "Ugh, some guy Scott took a picture with."

"Why does that matter though?" He asked again.

He didn't get it. None of them did.

"He practically asked me if we were breaking up but I never replied then he goes out with this guy!? Who does that? Was he not upset?"

"Maybe you're reading too much into it? This is Scott we're talking about. The one who was obsessed with you... And us, but mostly you. The guy who openly admitted to loving you. The one who stopped what he was doing and came to visit you half way across the globe?" Kevin told me.

"I guess. I just don't know what to do. He hasn't answered my texts." I say, "Have you called?" I nodded. "Voicemail."

"Maybe his phone died."

I shrugged, "Possibly."

***

Talking to Kevin gave me some sort of hope. Maybe his phone did die. Maybe just maybe he still wanted me. Maybe we could work things out.

***

My Scotty ❤: I'm so sorry. My phone had died.