36.

Shouts out to @xx_CheshireKitten_xx for Mitch's sassy explanation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Kirstie. What happens is the banana goes in the donut and it goes in and out 'til Scotty Jr let's it go, like Elsa said," I say being sarcastic. "It's just like straight sex, but with two penises and less risk of pregnancy... Well I can't get pregnant despite what's on Wattpad." "No need to get sassy" Kirstie said.

Scott and Esther began cracking up. Genevieve on the other hand was staring, mouth agape. "Wait, what's Wattpad??" She questioned. "Only the best creation ever! You've got to see the stories about Scott and Mitch. Then sometimes they have Scott in our group, but it's called like Pentatonix or something." Kirstie said.

"Penta? Did they really just change the prefix?" Scott asked as he started laughing again.

Kirstie pulled out her phone and showed Genevieve her top 3 favorite books.

As if it wasn't weird enough I read them, but my best friend reading them too. Eck.

***
***

@scotthoying: tour bus shenanigans w/ @mitchgrassi

@mitchgrassi: ❤❤❤ @scotthoying

@PrettyCryptid: Jay-Z and Beyonce who?! All about @mitchgrassi & @scotthoying

@__devyy__: could you guys be any hotter?

@messypaws: look at @scotthoying making the fandom freak out.

***

I went through the tweets and remembered something Mitch had admitted to me while he was still in Hannah Montana mode.

"Mitch?" He looked up from his phone, and focused on me, "Yeah, babe?"

"Whatever happened to that fan account you had?"

"Oh. I gave it away. It was too much work. Fan girling with you then having to to it all over again on Instagram... Nope. Well that and I almost posted one of my selfies on it by accident."