46.

Beforehand, I'm just going to say most of the comments said yes for Mitch to wear a dress. So Mitchy is gonna slay in a damn dress.. Then change. To make the people happy. I mean brides do that, have a dress for the ceremony then a dress for the reception. So Mitch is gonna wear a dress and a suit for the reception because why not, its my book :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So its settled. Winter Wonderland. Olaf and Pascal are coming down the isle with the rings." Kirstie said. "So this dress situation..." Mitch sighed, "I don't know yet. Should I? Would it cause a problem for your family, Scott?" "Not really. They're accepting."

"So the dress is gonna happen?" Kirstie asked with glee. I watched as the smile on Mitch's face grew, "The dress is going to happen henny." "What about the guest who might oppose?" Kirstie asked, "How 'bout you wear a suit to the reception? I think it'll be cool." I offered. "Fine by me. As long as I get to werk my dress."

"Okay, so moving on. Colors. Aviously one is white." I say causing Kirstin and Mitch to look at me. "You did not just bring that back." Mitch said, "I brought it back. Bring it back, Bring it back, Bring it back." I joke. "I'm marrying a child. Isn't this illegal."

"Hey!" I whined.

"Not my fault you act like a five year old." Okay. Mitch's sass was going to get him in trouble.

Kirstie spectated with an all knowing smirk on her face. Its like she knew something was happening, well was going to happen. "Let's go out! I'm tired of watching you cuddle with each other. I even took a snap of you to when you thought I was taking a picture!" What? That sneaky little spy. She handed over her phone and Mitch and I started laughing. I look like I just got caught red handed... In the biscuit tin. Oop, couldn't help myself. Tetratonix is still my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so I found this new club! They play all that trance, techno stuff Mitch likes to listen to... As well as mixes of popular Top 40 song for you Scott." Esther said. "Sweet. Let's go!"