40. Ripe

Song: love sex magic - Ciara ft Justin Timberlake
Warning !!!!! Explicit Chapter!!!
*Note there shall be no future warnings*
***
     Immediately his tongue comes in contact with my lips I give him entrance. The dryness of his lips mixed with the wetness of his tongue meet mine filled with spice. He gently bites on my lips kissing trails to my neck. My body jerks up.

I want more of him. I need more. He bites on my neck. And I moan.

"Can I take off your top?" He whispers into my ear.

His hands hold unto my cheek and turn my face to look at him.

I nod.

"Say it," He says.

"Please," I cry in need.

He chews on my ear.

"Please what?" He asks.

"Take off my clothes," I cry out.

"Thought you'd never ask," He says grinning.

He places his hands on my waist and slowly, with his hands gliding on my body raises up my top. I was wearing no vest and just my Mickey mouse bra.

"Mickey huh," He says his finger outlining the bra.

I was about to kill my self from the embarrassment when he holds my cheeks and looks me in the eyes. The lust stronger making me feel less embarrassed, it seems the bra turned him on more.

"So innocent...so much to do," He says.

He kisses in between my breasts while placing his hands behind my back unlocking my bra. He slides off the bra and uses his lips to draw in his lower lip standing back eyes feasting on my breasts.

"So beautiful," He says and bites his lower lip again.

I kiss his fore head. He looks up at me.

"I'm sorry," I say. He always said he'd kiss me if I bit my lip so I wanted to try doing the same. I must have lost my senses. Who was this girl?

"Don't ever apologize to me, ever again," He says. I nod biting my lips.

His lips bite on my nipple as I moan. His tongue encircling my right breast. My hands encircle his neck.
He removes his mouth and I want to scream at the loss of contact.

Removing my hands, He places it on the tables corners.

"Hold onto this," He says as my hands hold onto the corners.

"Let me pleasure you," He says trailing his finger down the middle of my stomach. Then encircling it on my nipple.
His lips come down on my breast. Sucking and biting gently.

"Lexis!" I scream my vulva tightening up and my legs wrapping around him.

I needed him closer, I wanted ....I wanted him in me.

He brings down my legs and pulls down my pants going down. He starts trailing kisses from my leg down going up. I feel a burst of something onto my pants as I get wet. Just as he reaches my thighs.

His hand pulls down my pant revealing my vaginal organ.

He stares at it like he'd never seen one before.

"You're wet...for me..."He says. My eyes well up in tears of need.

"I want to touch you," He says his hands encircling my vaginal opening.

"Please...Lexis...." I cry out the torture killing me.

"It's amazing...you've never been tasted...never touched...ripe...and all mine," He says his hands encircling my outer wet vagina.

"Yes...please" I say not knowing what I'm saying.

His hand comes in contact with my inner sex and I moan. As he chews onto my ear whispering "Hera,"

an alarm goes off.

"Fuck !" Lexis says removing his hands and turning to hurry to the now burning meal.
***

Now I can sleep in peace lol goodnight everyone dream of Lexis 😘 I might touch up this chapter when I wake up till then...
Don't forget to vote