2. Trouble

My name is Lucas Scott. I'm a senior at Tree Hill High School. I play basketball...at least I used to. I have a girlfriend...at least I used to. And I have a best friend. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world, maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place. Someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it seems like you are the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, unsatisfied, barely getting by. But that feeling's a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes - someone to help us hear the music in their world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you... Lucas Scott
-one tree hill

Song: Taylor Swift - Trouble
This book has not been edited
***

Mum! Hera is having sex!" My little monster of a brother max yells out as I throw a pillow at him. He sticks out his tongue and runs out of the room while I throw on my towel. My dad rushes into the room his gun in his hands looking around while my elder brother comes in after him to watch the show unfold.

"He played you again" I say to dad as he searches around for a sign of the boy that dares defile his Angel. My elder brother chuckles and leaves the room while my dad kisses my forehead.

"Hurry so you don't miss your flight" he says.

I get up smiling and look around my room. I was moving to California where I'll be attending college. I didn't want to leave home but for various reasons we had decided GSU was the best and safest option for me.

     I get up and throw in the last items needed into my suitcase before shutting it up. I then head downstairs to hang out with my family for the last time. It was our last breakfast together before I headed to college. I wasn't going to return for holidays. They didn't know this and I had no intention of telling them. My brother James, who convinced my mum and dad it was a good idea would immediately retract his words and my dad would look for a way to pull strings at our local university to make me stay if they knew. I didn't want that, so I pretended I had no other plan.

      After eating and hanging out with my family we head to the airport where I board the plane amidst tears to GSU.

      After a couple of hours,I arrive at my college. Like every other freshman I was over joyed to be at college but I was even more happy I chose to go here as it was far away from home. I and others are lined up in front Greece hall, my residence hall, which I feel is hilarious considering my name is Hera.

     When I was choosing halls I thought it'd be funny if I ever got into Greece hall but didn't actually think it'd happen. Unlike other halls, our room numbers are being called out loud for us to grab our keys. All around me students both new and old are seated awaiting their names or room number.

     At the far left, beneath a tree seats a crowd that gets my attention. The girls are dressed in skimpy clothing while the guys all extremely handsome are smoking or touching the girls inappropriately. I shake my head. I hope I never cross paths with them. They scream trouble.

"Room 230" An Ra calls out.

I notice a few students stopping to say hi to the group that spells trouble while some female freshmen look at the guys with lust in their eyes.

"234! Hera Reynolds" The Ra calls out.

I shake my head realizing my name had been mentioned a few times. I rush up to get my keys as everyone looks at me, some laughing, some with pity, others curiosity. I ignore their looks deciding to tune out their eyes.

Turning around, i start walking away but my path is blocked. Looking up I see a girl with blue highlights in her blonde hair and quite a number of ear piercings smiling at me. She's wearing a crop top with shorts. I realize she's one of the girls from the group that I didn't like and move to the side to get out of her way. She laughs and places her hands in mine.

"Hello roommate! I'm Jessica" She says a smile on her face.

I stand still. Did she just say roommate?

"234?" I ask unsure.

"The one and only," She replies as she drags me with her.

***

The Lucas Scott part at the start is just a quote, I add quotes from one tree hill at the start of every chapter. Don't forget to vote :-)