77. The Evil Queen or Genius?

Song: G-Dragon ft Cl ROD(ride or die)

***

            I open my eyes and notice I'm in a hospital room. What happened? Was it all a dream? I try to get up and feel extreme pain in my head forcing me to lay back down. I must have fainted again. I sigh and shut my eyes. It wasn't a dream. Jake really found me. My mind flows back to the events that happened with Jake. How I wanted him dead. I would have let Jake die. I would have become a monster like the monster I hate. Hera what is wrong with you? How could you have stooped so low, regardless of how mad you were? I was tired of the pain, the hurt and I wanted him gone but who was I to decide who lives and dies? Just like Jake had no right to dictate that neither did I. I shouldn't have done that. That was a scary part of me I didn't like and hoped to never see again. Am I be coming like Jake? Is being a murderer genetic? Would I one day turn out like him? After all I knew Lexis may have killed him and encouraged it. What scared me most was I knew the power I held over him and used it. My eyes widen  remembering Lexis. Where's he? Did he get arrested? I jump up, worried for Lexis but a sharp pain in my head forces me back down. I look around and notice the button for calling nurses. I quickly press it.

A nurse and two cops rush in.

"Are you okay?" The nurse asks rushing to my side while the cops look around the room. She checks my vitals and sees nothing out of the blue.

"Lexis?" I ask.

"The young man? He is with the cops," She says.

"What?!" I state once more jumping up but being forced back down by the pain.

"Don't try to get up, I'll get the doctor," The nurse says stepping out. The two cops exchange looks and walk out.

         I was worried for him. Would Lexis get thrown in jail for this? Will his dad save him? No, Peter would rather use this as another excuse to threaten Lexis. I needed to speak to someone. To explain the fact that Lexis is innocent. Why didn't I stop him earlier? It's all my fault!

        The door opens and another officer walks in with a man in a lab coat I assume to be the doctor and the nurse.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asks.

"Okay, can I speak to Lexis? The guy that was with me with the long hair," I state.

"He's busy right now," The cop answers.

"With what?" I ask worried and place my hand on my head at the sharp pain.

"Don't over exert yourself," The doctor says patting my hands.

"You will still most likely be experiencing pain in your head," The doctor says checking my eyes with his pen light.

He checks my pulse and writes some notes.

"What's your name and how old are you?" The doctor asks.

I raise an eyebrow, he doesn't know who I am?

"Hera Reynolds, I just turned 19," I say.

The doctor nods and places his finger in front of my eyes.
"Try following my fingers with your eyes," He says and moves it slowly to the left and to the right as my eyes follow the movement.

"You seem okay, a couple of pills and rest and you'll be better," The doctor says placing the pen light in his pocket.

"You received some hits to your head and stomach but nothing terminal, thankfully," The doctor says.

"Can I speak to her now?" The cop asks impatiently.

"Yes," The doctor says placing his hand on the cops shoulder.