68. Shower

Song: John Legend - All of me
Two updates in one day!!! Yay LOL

***
      I grasp onto the hands and open my eyes to the sight of Lexis grinning.

"What are you doing here?!" I scream leaning against the wall placing one hand across my breasts and the other on my vagina to serve as a covering. I thought he was mad about his dad?

"How did you get in? I clearly locked the doors!" I say looking for an exit to hide.

"My house," Lexis says like that held all the explanation in the world.

I turn my face to the side not sure where to look.

"What are you doing?" Lexis says laughter in his voice.

"For the hundredth time Shakespeare, I've seen everything already," He says.

"That doesn't make me feel better!" I say face still to the side.

         He chuckles. The idiot was actually finding this funny. I wanted to throw my soap at him but didn't want to let to of my hands which were currently my only source of covering.
I suddenly feel hands on my wrists and quickly turn towards Lexis who now has on a serious expression.

"Shakespeare you need to learn to be comfortable in your skin and body, yes you may have understood my words earlier today but you are yet to embrace yourself," He says as he places my hands against the walls and moves back.

       I quickly use my hands to cover myself again but he moves forward quickly and takes my hands back up, my naked wet skin meeting with his chest separated by his white collared shirt. I take a deep breath as he looks down into my eyes and raises an eyebrow as my teeth move to my lips. I quickly pause that movement not sure what to do yet extremely nervous. His soaking wet white collared shirt is against my wet chest sticking to it as one. He smells like sweat mixed with perfume.  My heart skips a beat as we stare into each other's eyes, the water now pouring on his back. He takes a deep breath and let's go of my hands stepping back. I cross my legs around standing still. Dripping of water. Not daring to look past my legs.

"Shakespeare," Lexis calls and I don't answer.

"Look," He says and I raise my head, he has the door to the shower open revealing the mirror showing me stark naked.

"You're beautiful Hera, scars and all and you need to embrace that, focus on the good think of your trials, your pains and how you survived and start seeing the scars in a new light,love yourself," He says as I twitch my lips but stay focused.

"No, I can't," I say too scared to see images from the past.

"Shakespeare if you don't face the past and conquer your fear for what was, how can you face what is?" He says.

I look up again to the mirror. The scar from the mirror, the scar from the iron, the scar from the hot water, the scar from the belt, the scars in me that where hidden deep within. I look at my eyes which where like my mum's, my dear mum, the strong poor woman, she has seen the worst in life and yet she survived, she never gave me up, never left me with him, she stayed with me through it all passing through the fire and still came out alive. She found love and strength, like me, I found a family who loved me, I found a guy who was crazy for me, I lived, I got out of that house I survived his lies, his beatings and have the proof to show it, and that was truly beautiful.

         As I come to accept that with tears pouring down washed by the water, I begin to see myself through my own eyes not Jake's eyes.

  My lips which though cracked were a beautiful shape like the lips I see drawn against lipsticks, perfect for me and the right size, I trace my hands against it and smile through the tears as I walk forward towards the mirror. My chest with its scars told a tale of its own, modelled like jewels, trickling down my chest between my breast which were not too big and not too small the perfect size 32b just slightly bigger than mum's I think and chuckle.

"What's funny?" Lexis says standing behind me his neck against the crook of my neck. I smile.

"My breasts are bigger than my mum's," I say and we both laugh.

"You're weird," Lexis says turning me around to face him.

       He wipes the tears from my face as his lips come down against mine taking it in and releasing it before biting it gently and releasing it his hands trailing down the back of my neck.
His face leaves my lips trailing down to my chest as kisses my scars I stay still. He trails down one by one kissing my scars as I look on in tears.

"So beautiful," He says as his lips take in my ear nibbling and letting go causing my heartbeat to fasten. My hands flows to his shirt and hold on. He quickly stops kissing and let's go of me. I look on confused.

"Crap! I wasn't meant to do this, you're just so...so irresistible," He says eyes conflicted with lust and the need to stay away.

"Shower," He says as he turns and walks out.

***
Carefully chews on my popeye's chicken

When ever I write scenes like this expect scientific terms like vagina etc because that's how Hera thinks lol.

Don't forget to vote :-)