Chapter 21

Anna's POV

* Anna it has been a week I am tired of this space shit, just call me already please* ~ Daniel.

I read over the message Daniel has sent. I am tired of this space I told Daniel I needed as well. I don't understand why I asked for it to be given in the first place. I know Daniel hasn't been the best boyfriend but he is trying his best. Well I guess you could say that. Sometimes I feel like Daniel and I rushed into things too quickly. We are moving way to fast. Maybe this space is good for us.

I take a deep breath trying to convince myself my decision is the right one. I hope I don't end up making a fool of myself. I put on my maroon coloured tights, a cream sweater and my army green parka jacket. I grab the rest of my things and head over to the front door. Beau is leaving as well and closes the door behind me. He doesn't even care to ask me where I am going. Which isn't like him. Since our fight he hasn't been the same. He stopped caring or acting like he does. Whenever I go out I never get my 10 minute lecture and questionnaire. I sort of miss it in a way. Knowing he cares.

"You are going out as well", I finally speak breaking the silence that lingered between us.

He doesn't even bother to answer me.

"Where are you going?", I ask but he fails to respond.

"If you need a drive just ask for it now", he harshly speaks.

"No I am just wondering where you are going".

"I am going out are you done with the stupid questions?", his voice raises.

I guess the tables have turned now, I feel like telling him.

"Well I am going to see Andrea", I lie. I really need a better excuse because I feel like I am always using the same one. Sooner or later they will catch on.

"I don't fucking care", he mumbles before opening his car door and stepping in. He starts his car and drives off. That was not Beau.

Once I approach Daniel's house I take a few deep breaths before getting the courage to walk to the front door. I walk to his front porch and ring the door bell. I hope this idea isn't as stupid as I think it is, and this ends well. When Daniel opens the door he seems surprised to see me but not in the way I expected him to. He is dressed in light washes jeans and a blue dress shirt. He must be going out...

"Anna you shouldn't be here", he stumbles over his words.

I feel the tears fill up in my eyes.

"I knew this was a stupid idea", I mumble under my breath before turning away. I am stopped when I feel Daniel's arm swing around my waist. I feel my pulse begin to quicken when our eyes meet as we stand inches apart. I have missed the way he would stare into my eyes. It always made my heart race. My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips waiting for him to respond.

"That isn't what I meant".

Daniel takes a peek outside of the door behind dragging me inside.

"What are you doing here Anna".

"I have come to talk to you".

"So you have been ignoring me all weekend but now that you want to talk you expect me to listen?", his tone almost angry.

"I know I am sorry. I was scared-".

"Anna there is no reason to be scared of me. You should know that. Whatever happened that night happened alright! Can we put it in the past already please? I don't want you to be afraid of me cause I will never hurt you intentionally", he breaths pulling me closer by my waist.