Chapter 58

It has been four days and I haven't spoken to Daniel since he has slept over. For the first two days I stayed locked up in my room. Away from all the drama. I can't stand being around my family. They are making me sick. Right now all I am is annoyed. It isn't like Daniel and I are getting married and want to be committed forever. Beau is overreacting and I am sick of him always overreacting.

I take a look in my mirror that hangs behind my door. I look sickening. I haven't eaten much other than the little food Jai brings me throughout the day but I hardly eat it. My skin is paler and I look weak. I think it is about time I eat something. However the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach. I open my door and as I reach the kitchen I over hear Beau and our mum arguing.

"I don't care", Beau shouts.

"Well you should because you are ruining your sisters life".

"Mum she is the one who ruined my life. All my life I have been looking out for her and she goes and fucking back stabs me. She ruined my friendship with Daniel. It is not fair. It isn't one percent fair. She shouldn't be allowed to date my best friend", he voice rises. I step foot into the kitchen and Beau's eyes widen once he notices my presences.

"Get the fuck out of my room", he speaks through this teeth.

"Don't talk to her like that", Gina scowls him.

"I can talk to her however I want to now get out", his voice raises.

"No".

"You are a bitch", he yells.

"Beau you need to get over everything. You are acting like a baby!".

"I am not acting like a baby".

"Yea you are".

"Anna because of you I lost my best friend. Also I have learned I cannot trust you. This isn't fair!", he says.

"None of this is fair! I don't go around fucking your best friends", he says and I have to stop him.

"For fuck sakes Beau get over it. Okay I slept with Daniel we all get it but that is what happens when you love someone", I say forgetting my mother is in the room. However it is obvious and my mother doesn't seem to care.

"I am sorry I fell in love with your best friend. Do you think I did it on purpose? You are making me sound like a slutty little bitch".

"Maybe because you are one".

"Hey Beau that is enough. Treat your sister with some respect".

"No! It isn't fair! She ruined everything!", he shouts.

Beau pushes by me leaving his room.

"Where are you going?".

"Out. Don't wait up for me", he barks.

"Like we care", I mumble under my breath rolling my eyes.

Beau stops in his tracks and turns to me.

"We are done", he growls.

"What is that suppose to mean", I say crossing my arms.

His fist clench by his side tightly. "I can't stand being around you. I am leaving before you get hurt. I am not staying around for when that fucking cunt breaks your heart. I know Daniel. He isn't the person you think he is", he shouts before slamming the door close.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just a small little update! I am updating tomorrow and might do a double update. Maybe. It depends how much writing I get done tomorrow!