Chapter 30

After sleeping on it I decided that I should go to Logan's. I know it is probably one of the stupidest ideas but something is telling me I should go. Life is all about taking chances right? So why not. I am 17 years old I should be going to every party that gets thrown at me. I promised Logan I will show up a little earlier than everyone else so I can help him set up. I look at the time and I have about two more hours until I have to leave. I plug in my hair straighten into the wall and wait for it to heat up. As I wait I walk into my closet looking for something to wear. I decide on black skinny jeans, and a cropped tight fitted tee, however I lye my outfit on my bed and grab my black combat boots placing it on the edge of my bed. I walk over to my straighten and begin to do my hair. I am half way done when I receive a knock on my door.

"Hey babe". I look up to see Daniel seeking into my room. I didn't know he was over.. He must have just gotten here. I show him a small smile but I don't speak. I am still a little upset with him, and I don't want to say much in case seeing Logan slips out of my mouth. I just promised Daniel I will try to keep my distance but yet I agreed to see him tonight at his party...

Daniel takes a seat beside me and presses his lips against mine but I don't show him much affection.

He pulls away with a frown plastered upon his lips.

"You aren't mad at me are you?", he questions.

"No I am just trying to do my hair and my brothers are home".

"Sorry but it was just a kiss", he defends.

"Yea a kiss my brothers can walk in on", I respond a little rude.

"Where are you going tonight?", he asks looking over to the clothes on my bed.

"I am seeing Andrea", I lie. There is not way I am telling him I am going to a party at Logan's house. He will either try to convince me not to go or come along and will no doubt start a fight.

"And you are going to be wearing that? Where exactly are you two going?", he questions raising an eyebrow.

"We are just hanging out. What is wrong with the outfit".

"Isn't it a little showy?".

"It is two girls hanging out.. Only a little bit of my stomach will be showing what is the problem? I don't even have these conversations with my mother".

Daniel goes to make a joke but I stop him.

"What are you doing tonight?", I ask him trying to get the subject off of me.

"I am going over to James house".

I haven't spoken to James in forever. I miss him.

"Well I should go before your brothers say anything about me being gone for so long", he smiles before leaving..

~

"Can you help me carry some bags from the car?", Logan questions.

"Yea sure", I smile as I follow him to his car.

"Tonight is going to be live", he smiles pulling the boxes of liquor out of his car. I don't understand how he purchased so much if he is underage. I wonder who bought it for him.

"Aren't you scared of your house getting trash? Do you not remember what happened last time you threw a party? Your parents even caught you".

Logan scrunches his nose. "I remember waking up to my parents yelling. When I went down stairs there were passed out people everywhere. Not to mention hundreds of red cups and empty beer bottles".

"And the vomit. Don't forget the vomit", I laugh and Logan sticks out his tongue. He hands me a two bags full of cups and food, and walk back into his house